• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What happened to the who online tab at the bottom of the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXASHXX

Gotta Catch Em All
I hope this is the right place for this thread. Anyway What happened to the who's online tab? I can't even see who is on the forums and when they are even on the site. It really makes it hard to see when my friends are on now. I hope it can be put back up soon. I know another member here that I was VC'ing on Wi-Fi today and he is not very happy either. Is there a way it can be put back so we all can see who is online? It is hard enough not seeing when they are on by checking the Profile to not even see their activity. Meaning what thread they are looking at to see if they are still on the forums. I have never seen a forum with no who's online list at the bottom of the site. I would like to see it back at the bottom please. Thanks.:)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
the who's online list has been removed because it makes the forums load a lot faster. it may be put back up sometime if the server issues are fixed, but for now, it's gone. if you want to see if your friends are online you can check their profiles, and if you need to contact a mod there's the "forum leaders" link at the bottom which shows all of the staff with celebi icons showing their online status.

Status
Not open for further replies.