• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Happened tp Pepsi twist?

nacirema

For the lulz
EW Pepsi twist? That stuff was disgusting. Glad that its gone.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Oh yes, too bad it was discontinued, I never really liked pop, maybe sprite and Dr. Pepper and root beer and orange soda.

I never really been past the soda aisle in a long time, do they still make that Tropical Flavored Sprite? That stuff is awesome!

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
EW Pepsi twist? That stuff was disgusting. Glad that its gone.

Im with you. It's like your buying a cavity.

Vitamin Water FTW.

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
Wasn't there something called New coke? and what happened to Pineapple Pepsi

mukkubirdfan77

want one so bad....
the red dr.p was Red fusion and i called to see what happened to it and they said no one was buying it so i said f u and hung up.

Rave

Banned
the red dr.p was Red fusion and i called to see what happened to it and they said no one was buying it so i said f u and hung up.

Yeah, thats really going to really give us back our Red Fusion back now will it?

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
Im with you. It's like your buying a cavity.

Vitamin Water FTW.

If you want vitamins, you can buy multivitamins at Walmart for $5 a bottle. Drinking vitamin water for the same 'vitamins' that you can get in a multivitamin is pretty stupid.

I'll take my regular, purified water any day.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Stop spamming. Then, we'll talk. XP

What ever happened to Pepsi Blue? I loved that stuff.

Also, what ever happened to Sprite Remix? That stuff was awesome.

Sprite remix? OH! So that is what it's called! I was wondering! Yeah, I agree, it was awesome. The still make Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper right?

Wasn't there Coke Black? Which was like Coke and Coffee?

I just wonder how much Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper will go over like a lead balloon.

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
Sprite remix? OH! So that is what it's called! I was wondering! Yeah, I agree, it was awesome. The still make Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper right?

Wasn't there Coke Black? Which was like Coke and Coffee?

I just wonder how much Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper will go over like a lead balloon.

Coke Black was absolutely disgusting.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Pepsi Twist?

-Gasp!- I just realized... what ever happened to other sodas like Sprite Remix... I liked that stuff.... ;262;

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
The only Pepsi product I can drink is Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi because the over-sweetness of Pepsi isn't that bad in this drink. Everything else Pepsi makes is just too sweet for me.

Now I'm really missing Diet Coke w/ Lemon...my absolute favorite drink ever!

maxc43

<("<) (>")>
I had black coke once... it was NASTY!

woot21

super noob
That stuff was pretty bad. Not as bad as cherry coke, but still pretty bad.
Cherry Coke is one of the few pops I drink. You have no taste.
Wasn't there something called New coke?
Yes, and everyone hated it. So they just changed the name back to Classic Coke.

Also, when can I find myself some Game Fuel? That stuff wasn't half bad. Now hopefully some pop company will start a marketing campaign for Brawl and come out with something like Super Smash Coke Party Mix. Another pop that has gone missing, Pepsi Jazz, personally I hated, but still interesting to find out if an old pop is still around.

woot21 out dawgs

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
They are taking a lot of good sodas off the market. Pepsi Blue was pretty good, although I seldom had it. They also had to remove the Diet Coke with Lime. :( (Yes, if you didn't notice, I watch my calorie intake...)

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
If you want vitamins, you can buy multivitamins at Walmart for $5 a bottle. Drinking vitamin water for the same 'vitamins' that you can get in a multivitamin is pretty stupid.

I'll take my regular, purified water any day.

I don't drink it for that, i'm madly in love with the taste. [[Except that nasty XXX flavor...]] Anyways Vitamin Water is delicious.