• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Happened tp Pepsi twist?

Rave

Banned
Cherry Coke was fantastic.

I'm pretty sure it's not sold in Australia anymore, which annoys me.

Funny... that stuff is always being sold here in the States.

What about Pepsi One? Do they still make those? I think its alot like Coca-Cola Zero.

oro-chan

Not a dragonfly!
Where the heck did Mountain Dew: Code Red go to?
Well as far as I know it's still sold in California.

I miss Pepsi blue...I remember drinking it at a birthday party and thinking it was the greatest thing ever. I heard it's still sold in Mexico. Can someone verify this?

And I think I'm the only person that liked vanillia coke....

Chris

Old Coot
Better question: What happened to Pepsi Blue? I want my blueberry soda.
That was no blueberry. That was ****ing cotton candy flavored. Real nasty flavor, at that.

Twist most likely got discontinued when Coke stopped pushing their lemon version. Same with Coke Lime and Vanilla Coke.

I just wonder how much Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper will go over like a lead balloon.
The folks at the Dr Pepper factory NEED TO STOP BRINGING OUT NEW FLAVORS IN DIET VARIETY ONLY FIRST. :| It was annoying how their last two flavored versions (Cherry and Berries & Cream) were exclusively in diet form for months until they decided to release it in non-diet form.

I'd love to try CCDP if it wasn't in a damned diet flavor. >:|

Swampy

Crack the Skye
The folks at the Dr Pepper factory NEED TO STOP BRINGING OUT NEW FLAVORS IN DIET VARIETY ONLY FIRST. :| It was annoying how their last two flavored versions (Cherry and Berries & Cream) were exclusively in diet form for months until they decided to release it in non-diet form.

I'd love to try CCDP if it wasn't in a damned diet flavor. >:|

Some of us have to watch our figure.

indigestible_wad

Hey remember when these people pumped lots of dye and flavors and **** into their soda and we all thought it was awesome? Yeah, those were good times.

Rave

Banned
Hey remember when these people pumped lots of dye and flavors and **** into their soda and we all thought it was awesome? Yeah, those were good times.

Who can ever forget those awesome times?

Kim62

Hello
A better question is what is coca-cola 2 and what happened to it?
Though I know the anwser to both I'm pretty sure most people don't.