• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

water types rule

Since there's no glitch discussion, I'll ask it here. In Orre Colosseum in XD My Espeon used Bite which has an accuracy of 100 and it missed! The opponent I used it on didn't raise it's evasivness, or use Protect or Detect, and Espeon did not have lowered Accuracy. Has this happened to anyone else, and is this technically a glitch?

E

Ethereal

^Mayhaps the opponent had a help item that raised evasiveness? :confused:

ash5550

Spartan G-26
Technically, no. Every move can miss, it just depends. I've had earthquake and surf miss, its completely random. You just have more of a chance of hitting with higher accuracy. Maybe the opponent was holding brightpower.

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
I've seen this explained before--every move that supposedly has an accuracy of 100% really has an accuracy of 99.9%. There's the slim chance those moves can miss even without evasiveness-raising items. It happens.

The only moves that can NEVER miss are the ones like Swift, etc, which state in the description that they always hit.

TRJessie579 said:
I've seen this explained before--every move that supposedly has an accuracy of 100% really has an accuracy of 99.9%. There's the slim chance those moves can miss even without evasiveness-raising items. It happens.

The only moves that can NEVER miss are the ones like Swift, etc, which state in the description that they always hit.
Almost. The actual hit percentage for so-called 100% accurate Moves is 99.6% :)

TRJessie579 said:

Either that, or it was holding Lax Incense.

water types rule

I can't believe I didn't think about the items they were holding. I am so stupid!

öpi

Banned
EITHER the items OR you just had bad luck
choose one
however... isn't it rly unnecessary to open a new thread just because a move missed?o___O

öpi

Banned
because also the chance then is just 99.6% ;)

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
This never happened to me

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Could have sworn I posted in a glitch discussion.......
Anyways, time for my most famous story......
Battling against a Cipher Peon, and sent out my Gardevour and Donphan, but the models were missing! And my Donphan came out as a ? but still made the sound and had all the attacks. So did Gardevour but it didn't have the ?. Weird huh?

JulieArticuno

Warm hearted Icebird
Missing Miror B

This has happened to me TWICE on TWO different memory cards.

The Miror Radar gors off and says that Miror B has appeared at the Rock poke spot. You go in. Trudly and Folly are there but no matter how much you run around and wherever you move, they just say he isn't there yet. Check the Miror Radar again and it STILL says he's at that poke spot. If the radar's in his hair, shouldn't he be there? TWICE I've had to leave and wait for him to re-show later-either at the same place (this time with no glitches) or elsewhere..

Anyone else had this happen?

~JulieArticuno~;144;

Status
Not open for further replies.