• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What happens to wild pokemon after you make them faint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
Okay so i was at my friends house and i was chaining some togepi. Then as I was doing this I thought of what happens to all these togepi that I'm fainting.

Like when a pokemon is owned by a trainer, it and it faints. We just take it to a pokemon center and it gets healed. but in the wild, its kinda alone.

so thats my question. What happens to wild pokemon that you faint?

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
It wakes up hours later after it regains its strength and goes about its life.

I agree with him I always wondered this but he answerd my question I geuss

Peter Quill

star-lord
Here are some of my explanations:

1 - Theyre eaten by the higher food chain pokemon
2 - they wake up going about theyre lives
3 - Evil Pokemon orginisations steal them.
4 - Theyre put in the Safari zone

The last doesnt make sense that was more for fun.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
they get transported to the ITCWP (International Treatment Center for Wild Pokemon)

Chansey hunter

Expert Photoshopist
A few possibilities:
1. They regain strength immediately after the battle and come back to attack you again, which gets very annoying with pokemon like bidoof...
2. They remain where they fainted until a) They get eaten or b) They regain consciousness
3. Those stupid Junior Trainers run up and throw pokeballs at them to capture them for their own (i hate how you cant do that :mad: It would probably make the game too easy though...)
4. They get snapped up by evil organisations such as Team Rocket or Team Magma etc.
5. That guy from the lavender tower (Mr. Fuji?) takes them in and nurses them back to health.

Ocean Mist

Poke-Smuggler
They get eaten. All those togepi(s) Died because of you! You make me Sick! togepi Killer!

AstralEon

The one and only.
They become unconscious and remain like that until they regain consciousness. Like what happens after your knocked out, wont wake up for hours.

Mr. Charlie

They're saved by the closest Rescue Team...

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
This is Fiore-only, but I guess Rangers treat them and release them into their habitat after? XD;

Leon

Stay unconscious, but watched over by a member of the same species. I think that while a Pokemon is battling, it's friends/family would be watching.

Maruno

There must be some in-game excuse as to why you can't capture a knocked-out pokémon (other than it would be far too easy). Perhaps Pokéballs simply don't work on knocked-out pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.