• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What happens when we release a Diglett in an aeroplane?

D

DragoonS

You know about Diglett, when we send out Diglett, it directley goes to ground, and takes place in the ground.

I want to know something.

What happens if I release a Diglett in an aeroplane?
What happens if I release a Diglett on a rock?
What happens if I release a Diglett on the air?
What happens if I release a Diglett on my bed?

etc.

U

Uchiha Obito

i doubt in an air battle someone would send out a duglett, let alone a ground type!

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
why is this in the anime and its pointless. At the very least this should be in the pokemon discussion not the anime.

There is a simple explaination to what would happen: Digda would be released from its Monster Ball...then it will rip a hole in the Universe and the world would collapse.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Someone who has beaten XD could teach Diglett Mimic and he could Mimic their partners Fly. That would be a noble experiment, would anyone partake in this noble experiment?

Eternal Eievui

To cover themselves, the writers would never allow this to happen. They would probably come up with a lame excuse that Diglett "doesn't want to come out because it hates it so high up in the air" or something.

Realistically, Diglett/Dugtrio do have lower features (whether it be legs or whatever). If a Diglett were released in an airplane, it just wouldn't have any place to burrow.

The answer is the same as 'How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?': The world will never know.:p

Or we can use ~Satoshi~'s answer; that'd work too.XD

D

DragoonS

but in games, for example Fire Red, we can send out a Diglett while surfing or underwater.What happens there?

E

Evanji Axu

Well...a magic thing of land forms for it to burrow into.

And this is off topic, but you have great taste in women. Lucy is teh hawt!

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
my personal theory is that their bottom half is actually slug-like, much like Magmug or Betbeton or whatever, except it has a dirt-like consistency. They use scratching-based attacks with little, sharp rocks that are within this dirt (or claws disguised as tiny rocks, however you'd want to interpret it). Likewise, they can use that to dig underneath themselves.

MaskedManAbsolkid

In the air: If you released any pokemon except flying types or levitating ones, they'd go directly to the ground, not wait up in the air.
On a rock: Their lower half goes inside the rock
Aeroplane: Lower half goes inside the plane, probably why you wouldn't do it in the first place-the plane might crash
On a bed: Probably through the bed.

Overall: I think Diglett's lower half will always be under something.

K

Krod

The world would implode, lol

Seriously, I think a glob of dirt is always attathced to the bottom

G

Geki

Diglett would go directly to the ground with a blink of the eye. Who the hell made this thread again?

D

DragoonS

hey, if the plane crashes when we release a Diglett in an aeroplane, isn't it easy to make planes crashing?Just release a Diglett.

PDL

disenchanted
Phantom_Bugsy said:
lIt might have its own dirt or something. Idunno. XD

you mean like it's inside a flower pot or something?