• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What happens when we release a Diglett in an aeroplane?

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Diglett is a brown phallus with mole claws and root-like tentacles, that's my interpretation

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Psychic Politoed said:
Someone who has beaten XD could teach Diglett Mimic and he could Mimic their partners Fly. That would be a noble experiment, would anyone partake in this noble experiment?

Yeah, I thought of quoting myself.

But seriously, this would answer our question, you can do the following.

1. Teach Dugtrio Mimic and Swellow Fly.
2. Start a battle, make Swellow use Fly and make Dugtrio use a one-turn attack.
3. Swellow will finish Fly; let Dugtrio Mimic it.
4. Dugtrio uses Fly.

Last edited:

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Digglet might be able the surround itself with dirt and soil, so it looks like as if it 'dug' a hole in the ground.
Or, a digllet is already adapter to the ground, it's body is weak when exposed to air, so its trainer might inplant it in a flower pot-with wheels. or being tied to balloons!

Psychic Venusaur

Pokemon Master
~Satoshi~ said:
There is a simple explaination to what would happen: Digda would be released from its Monster Ball...then it will rip a hole in the Universe and the world would collapse.

LOL

Krod said:
The world would implode, lol

Seriously, I think a glob of dirt is always attathced to the bottom

That's basically what I think. I think matter where you send it out, the little patch of dirt will come with it.

Swifty

Mini Apocalypse said:
in theory yes....but why would you want to crash a plain?
To hold the United States hostage in your latest terrorist oriented agenda to compell U.S. forces to withdraw from the Persian Gulf. Those Diglett are very politically salient.

Last edited:

Atomic Boo

Oddium Wanderus ftw
Diglet dig, diglet.... ok, i'll stop now.

I think more to the point is that Diglet is such a mystery, as to its lower half, that we will never find out.
I hate the fact it can learn Areal Ace, who's stupid idea was that?!
My theory is that as its such a fast pokemon, it can move out of the ground and scratch so fast that it is almost invisible to see how it did it.