• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What has that pikachu been smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misingnoglic

;025; ;025; ;025; ;025; ;025; ;025; ;025; ;025;

Ash's pikachu is the weirdest thing
First of all, the only time level was mentioned in the anime was one episode where som1 said to ash "your pikachu ;025; should be level 20 by now (something like that"

So its electric is enough to "blast off ;025; " team rocket, but i find this odd...

Its been through 24 gyms (not including sinnoh), 3 variations of the 1337 4, and the orange islands, and lets not forget he is on the team ALL the time

So this pikachu should be WELL over level 100, so why does it struggle to kill the first badge gyms?

I find that really odd that a level 100 pikachu cant stand a level 10, and a level 16, and not kill it in one hit ;025;

Just my 2 cents

also whats wrong with evolving, its learned most of his attacks by now im guessing ;026;;026;;026;

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
There are no levels in the anime and the writers mess around with Pikachu's battling ability to make it a little more interesting. Get used to it.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Why does there have to be threads like this every 2nd day??

Because I kill a kitten every time a thread like this is posted and there are various members who want to help me keep the feline population down.

Levels in anime, Pikachu's power level fluctuation and varying degrees of strength etc have been discussed to death- it's just a technique used by the writers to allow Pikachu to still battle. If they didn't he would take out every Pokemon instantly which wouldn't be very interesting, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.