• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What has your Smeqargle got?

Tiomasta

Not amused
so that is really all you need to do? because i got my smeargle to level 50, after i used up da first sketch, and it didnt learn any more. also, it would not let me learn sketch via move tutor.

For some reason, Smeargle can only have 1 Sketch at a time. Use that Sketch he has so you can learn another.

Mine has Spore, Substitute and Baton Pass. Still thinking what else to give it.
But now I'm kinda confused, not sure if I'm gonna use the Baton Pass one or use a sashed Spore-Substitute-LockOn-Sheer Cold. It's against the Frontier, so I won't feel sad for cheap-killing them.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
whirlpool
fire spin.
sand tomb.
and wrap!! beat that

NES

Flip me to the side!
I'm working on a double battle Smeargle: Skill swap, spore, transform and possibly explosion. I'm still sketching though!

ChrisOk1

I have three that I caught for the purpose of making them learn AWESOME moves! Here they are: Smeargle 1 - Mind Reader, Fissure, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold
Smeargle 2 - Judgement, Spacial Rend, Roar of Time and Shadow Force
Smeargle 3 - Hyper Beam, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
I'm working on a double battle Smeargle: Skill swap, spore, transform and possibly explosion. I'm still sketching though!

i don't think it can sketch explosion

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
my smeargle has:
false swipe
spore
dizzy punch
judgment

i'm serious about the last one. rite now smeargle iz just sitting in a pc box on platinum

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
My Smeargle has Wish, Curse, Yawn, and Fake Tears ( Used to be Toxic. ) I use it to breed my Eevees.

ComelyCleric~

I don't have a trained Smeargle, but if I did, I would probably teach it a baton passing set.

Smeargle-Timid@Focus Sash
Spore
Tail Glow/Nasty Plot
Taunt
Substitute

This set is just meant to be original, and not a standard Belly Drum passer. Maybe take the opponent by surprise when you pass off a boost to a Latias and sweep their team.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
i don't think it can sketch explosion

sketch can get any move. Anyway, the only smeargle i ever actually used sketch with got icebeam from a double battle with my kyogre... :/ and that's it. :p pathetic i know. but alas, i have no patience for smeargle since you need to be slower than the opponent but still survive somehow unless you get it by double battle...

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
sketch can get any move. Anyway, the only smeargle i ever actually used sketch with got icebeam from a double battle with my kyogre... :/ and that's it. :p pathetic i know. but alas, i have no patience for smeargle since you need to be slower than the opponent but still survive somehow unless you get it by double battle...

I don't think Explosion or any other self sacrificing move can be sketched, as you have to target a pokemon to use sketch on and the pokemon that used explosion fainted...

If there is a way then please explain.

pokemaster001

I don't think Explosion or any other self sacrificing move can be sketched, as you have to target a pokemon to use sketch on and the pokemon that used explosion fainted...

If there is a way then please explain.

gladly

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
yeah nice one dude! (brb, exploding smeargle)

marty

{VR}Trojan
lol mines has the same as event arceus.I got it by using a ditto.

Dragoon952

The Winter Moth
I'm training a Smeargle right now and I'm making him my roaming pokemon trapper.

Mean Look
False Swipe
Spore
Fly

So, I can hop on my Smeargle helicopter to make travel easier as I track them down.