1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Hoenn Starter did you choose?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Emboar_Rulez, Nov 12, 2019.

?

What starter did you choose

1. Sceptile

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Blaziken

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. Swampert

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

Just curious on what starter pokemon you picked in the Hoenn region!

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I chose Achamo (Torchic) as my Starter in Sapphire version, and Kimori (Treecko) as my Starter in Ruby version. I had to start Ruby version over at one point and chose Achamo again in the second playthrough.

3. VoltTacklePikachu

VoltTacklePikachu yah Eevee Rocks !

I chose Torchic in Ruby and in Alpha Sapphire.Just love the fire starters use them most gens.

4. RedBlastoise

RedBlastoise Cerulean Blues

I chose Mudkip in Sapphire and Emerald. I've never played Ruby so I never got a starter Pokemon in that game.

5. charmanderandswampertguy

charmanderandswampertguy Thunder Trainer

Mudkip who doesn't like midkopz

6. Ignition

Ignition Champion SZN

Sceptile in (Omega) Ruby and Emerald & Blaziken in (Alpha) Sapphire. Never used Swampert and haven’t been too tempted

NovaBrunswick and Leonhart like this.
  7. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

I picked Torchic in Ruby (athough I really dislike Blaziken now), Treecko in Ruby and Mudkip in Emerald.

8. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

I picked Torchic in Sapphire, Mudkip in Ruby three times in a row since I kept restarting that game and then Treecko in Emerald.

9. Sakuyamon

Sakuyamon Active Member

Picked Torchic in Ruby, Treecko in Sapphire and Mudkip in Emerald. Treecko was my favorite Hoenn starter because I like Sceptile alot.

10. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

In both Ruby and Omega Ruby, I've chosen Torchic (now Blaziken). When the Hoenn starters were first revealed, Torchic was the one who stood out the most to me. This sort of started my tradition of choosing the Fire starter in every new generation since then, as before Gen 3, I was rather random in my starter pickings. (I had Pikachu in Gen 1 because I played Yellow, Totodile in the original Johto games, and Chikorita in HG/SS.)

Why did you restart Ruby again?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Leonhart likes this.