• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rumors & Leaks - Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

Cyclizar... the origin of Miraidon and Koraidon?

Litleonid

Apparently Kaka confirmed its not a pre-evo and its the present day form of Koraidon and Miraridon.

Ultra Beast Lover

They're revealing a lot of early stuff regarding the Legendaries. Cyclizar is so small, I wonder how early we get it.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Cyclizar... interesting, not expecting the normal typing to be included but that's cool, it is definitely VERY normal looking. That being said, it looks dopey and is growing on me the more I look at it.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
This gives us a good idea of how paradox firms work

Ultra Beast Lover

If I had to make a guess, in the ancient past Koraidon was the main mode of transportation for a select group of people, maybe those that Koraidon liked the most. Over the centuries its body became inconvenient for the terrain so it changed into Ciclizar, the main mode of transportation for current day Paldea students, over time conditions began to change and it mutated into Miraidon. I wonder what its ride modes look like. There doesn't appear to be any way for it to glide unless it inflates its tire and floats like a balloon.

Red and Blue

Cyclizar looks pretty cool though I wish they showed one or two other Pokemon from the leaks. Oh well

Sponge

So, by the looks of it Cyclizar is not a legendary, but a common mean of transportation/vehicle in present day paldeia?

I guess if we're going to participate in races against npcs they're going to need a Pokemon to ride on.

Cyclizar looks cool enough I guess, although personally I prefer Koraidon and Miraidon. It feels a bit like the brief for this design was "less interesting version of Koraidon/Miraidon".

I'm not feeling super excited about this new batch of Pokemon yet, I don't want to judge it too soon though, since my opinion of the gen 8 dex changed so drastically when the unrevealed Pokemon started being leaked a week before release. So far though, there hasn't really been a Pokemon revealed that has screamed "add me to your team!!".

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
No hate, but Cyclizar looks like a generic lizard Pokemon with a wheel attached to it. Not to mention the coloring is incredibly bland and boring.

Its past/future ancestors are far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.