• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if Ash, Delia, and Mimey move from Kanto to Kalos?

Red

Not the color
What if Ash, Delia, and Mimey move from Kanto to Alola?

Since it's confirmed Mimey and Delia are going to Alola.. What will this mean for the Pallet Town reunions, the Kanto Region, and old characters/Pokemon? Will it end all continuity all together? Mimey, Delia, TRio, Ash and Pikachu may well be all we have left.. Thoughts?

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I don't care about it. I would've only cared about Ash, Delia and Mimey moving from Kanto to Alola if Serena didn't part ways with Ash.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

I guess it would fit with the player from the games. Though i can't imagine why Deliah would suddenly want to move

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
They can move back to Kanto at the end of the region if they wanted to.
Why would you think they are moving there?
They're moving there because unlike BW where they were going there for vacation, Delia brought Prof Oak and never Mimey and they always wore her regular clothes. Here, she's wearing a brand new set of clothes alongside Ash and Mimey and Ash is going to school there. It wouldn't be a vacation if he was going to school and Ash is doing the same as the boy from the commercial who moved with his mom to Hawaii. It's just uncertain if Delia would stay for long but I hope she does.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i really hope not tbh, the fact ash lives in pallet town from kanto is one of the last pieces of continuity this show has

Kein

AKA Silktree
They might move there temporarily while Ash is attending school. Why would Delia stay after that?

jrizza88

Meteorite
They might move there temporarily while Ash is attending school. Why would Delia stay after that?

or even be there for a "summer school" type of thing? even though summer is roughly 90 days, 90 days seem to be like a month in the anime series. Ugh, let me know get started on how the ageless Ash thing pisses me off.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I like the idea, it will give the season a feeling of being new and different.
ALsio it will mirror the game´s story about the player.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I could potentially see Ash, Delia, and Mimey moving to Alola. The games even have a feature, Poké Pelago that allows boxed Pokémon to do stuff. I could easily see Ash bringing all of his Pokémon with him to Alola and leaving them at the Poké Pelago to play and train while he goes to school and captures some Alola Pokémon in the process.

Red and Blue

For some reason the title says from Kanto to kalos rather than Alola.

If Deliah moves then this means Ash will be staying with his mom rather than a dorm. She will finally have her son home for once

DatsRight

Impossible. He's Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town....

And she's Serena of Vaniville Town.

And she's cute Bonnie of Lumoise City. XD

MegaSalamence05

What if the reason why Ash and his mom are in Alola is because of Professor Samuel Oak. His cousin Samson has built a school (acting as the owner) while Prof. Kukui (Believe I spelt it right) acts as Principal. The reason why his mom is there is because they get given a Summer house to use while they are there thanks to Prof. Oak. That's why Mimey is there because of the Prof. Oak connection, because they'll be staying there for the duration and get some character development for Delia for the first time in ages.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
They'll move back when the SM anime ends anyways. Ash from Alola doesn't have the same ring to it as Ash from Pallet Town. And would you honestly expect all of his Pokemon permanently residing in a region he'll never go back to?

sandtreamftw

On and Off Trainer
I don't think they are moving to Alola. Mirroring the games is pointless since the protagonist moving into the region is nothing new and its clear the school is the central hub of the series with Ash still travelling around Alola. So it'd be hard to justify Delia moving to Alola given she won't have much opportunity to show up.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Crack theory-Professor Oak is going to whole new levels to hide his relationship with Ash's mom.

Actual thoughts-I'm fine with it

Red

Not the color
That is weird. I fixed the title.

I forgot about the new feature for the Pokemon boxed, that actually makes perfect sense.