• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if EVERY Pokemon had creepy Red/Blue/Green Sprites? Picture here, really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blahboy

WHEEL OF MUCUS!
That Tympole/Machamp fusion is at the bottom is weird.

just mew

lol. thundurus and tornadus are almost exactly the same

with this sprite, somebody should make pokemon B/W hack with R/B ROM base.. :D

ColorsofTheRainbow

Live. Love. Ho-Oh.
Darumaka and Darmantian are too happy looking. It's....creepy e.e

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
These pictures are awesome!
I don't really mind having these Pokemon Sprites.
Since we have modern technology to make the pictures look sharper and better I forgotten whats it like to have Red, Blue and Yellow.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Overall, I love these sprites. Some could have been done better, and some are brilliant.

P.S. Darumaka has some big eyes... o_O

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
I think these sprites are neat.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Has anyone noticed Stunfisk looks about the same in that version than his real version?

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
The whole Vanillite line looks funny, especially Vanilluxe. He stares at you with that big creepy head and eyes, and Druddigon looks scrambled, Swoobat is very fat and has a strange expression on her/his face.

Last edited:

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
Some of these are really cool! Must've taken a while to make them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.