• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if EVERY Pokemon had creepy Red/Blue/Green Sprites? Picture here, really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemiix

4684-8336-9195
that would have been a huge task to finish off that image.

Agntpudding

Wow did they really look this bad before?
EDIT: And um... did anyone else notice Flopunny? Wow... I'm glad it's not like that...

Last edited:

Mevejuma

I found it quite amusing. Furret and Darumaka were funny and Steelix just looked plain creepy. Loved the Lucario troll face.

I'm not seeing the troll face...and Furret looks as though it's neck has been dislocated or something!

I think Dusknoir's one was really cool, I wouldn't mind it being a bit like that, and Spiritomb was awesome as well. Some of them do look majorly retarded though, Excadrill, wtf?

TheEpicGoomba

I'm not seeing the troll face...and Furret looks as though it's neck has been dislocated or something!

I think Dusknoir's one was really cool, I wouldn't mind it being a bit like that, and Spiritomb was awesome as well. Some of them do look majorly retarded though, Excadrill, wtf?

Where it says Property of 4chan it has a trollface Lucario

firebolt

Whoa Steelix, Swampert and slaking look creepy so do many others. Cacturne just looks weird and banette looks like a different Pokemon. Although Sandile looks good, whoever made these has done a great job.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Huntail look creepy enough to me.
At least Snivy still looks the same.

Does anyone know if the Kanto sprites are from Pokemon Yellow?

Zibdas

not bad
^They're from red. You can tell by looking at Charizard.

Nosepass looks okay, yay!

ColorsofTheRainbow

Live. Love. Ho-Oh.
XD Lugia looks fat and Delibird is just....*shivers* creepy.

Ho-oh looks okay though ^-^

Mevejuma

Where it says Property of 4chan it has a trollface Lucario

Ah, I've seen it now =) and I also saw the Tympole/Machamp crossover thing, which looks absolutely epic! I think the Castforms at the bottom of the page could have been done better, they don't look much like the others in terms of style, they look too modern.

scubajoffrey

The Joffrey Master
A few of them r just wierd, others r sorta funny.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
I would love it if they still had old school sprites imagine kyurem he would look badass

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
They're so bad they're actually good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.