• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if EVERY Pokemon had creepy Red/Blue/Green Sprites? Picture here, really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
LOL at steelix, toxicroak and arceus(is that really him?!)
then again there are good ones like venusaur, feraligatr and salamence

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
I think he blew the quality of the RBY sprites way out of proportion. Some of them would work, but some (Beheeyem, Feebas, Excadrill, Pineco, Whirlipede, etc) are just terrible. But overall pretty cool.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
These are great. Some of them are pretty good, while some of them are crap.
Well, that's kind of the whole point...

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
Lol Victini is just like "I am number 2!" Haha

Rotom Mower looking like it is going to eat someone and Zen Mode Darmanitan is weird xD

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
that mashtomp one is funny! but some are F***ing bad. (in looking at you, bibarle. you look so bad, i spelt your name wrong)

Last edited:

mr jordaroo

Mudkip Enthusiast
liking how its probably the best sprite of Swampert I've seen yet :/

Grei

not the color
Wow. The ENTIRE Turtwig line looks severely disfigured. The additional sprite for Torterra looks nice, though.

I actually really like all of these. Where are these from?

Last edited:

fire_man

BurnUDown
What the crap is the pokemon on the bottom left of the first section? (Above the 'A' in the word "Additional) ?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah, It's Druddigon. Look at Steelix, he looks like a giant monster! And, who's is the red one besides Qwilfish? It's supposed to be Scizor?

ScarySalamence

Poketopia Master
so,far huntail,vigoroth,loudred,turtwig,medi(dite/cham),deoxys,and steelix look wierd.

O_O

Somebody was really bored.
Great effort, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.