• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if EVERY Pokemon had creepy Red/Blue/Green Sprites? Picture here, really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
I like how the thread calls all of the sprites "creepy and awkward" yet Stunfisk looks exactly the same. Coincidence? Eye think not! XD
Lol you're right!
IWTBS.png

Why are some of these actually Good?
Octillery, Porygon, Apharos, Marill & Azumarill, Sneasel, Agron(It looks epic, don't deny it), Sharpedo, Batltoy & Cladol, Infernape, Starly & Staravia, The Shinx line, Spiritomb, Cressilia, Gigalith, Woobat, Crookodile, Basculin, Cincinno & Mincinno, Kyurem, Castform & forms, Additional Palkia, Additional Regice, & the Unown.
But some horribly bad ones are Slowking (looks like its gonna take a dump), Scizor (I though it was a trapinch), Raikou (needs some mental & physical help), Slaking (Trying to catch flies), Bibarel (Got dumped), Ampipom (It look retarted, & it feet ae tuner the wrong way), Brozong (Got thrown in a thrash compator), Hippowdon (look at its head. Now look at its body. WTF?),

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Lugia looks overweight! XD Lombre looks like he trying to get someone to come over for a fight. I LOL'd at the blue evo of Clamperl (forgot it's name). Munchlax looks like a ghost!

What did they do to my poor Pachirisu?!? :'(

Skitty's was adorable but to find a pokemon upside down everytime you go into battle with it would be a little weird. I mean the pokemon would be fighting upside down! Piplup looks really cute too!

Most of these are creepy and I am glad they no longer look like this! HOWEVER, I will always love RBY. :)

Meowth City

Staff member
Lugia looks overweight! XD Lombre looks like he trying to get someone to come over for a fight. I LOL'd at the blue evo of Clamperl (forgot it's name). Munchlax looks like a ghost!
Haha, Lugia really does look overweight. Huntail is hilarious. Slugma and its evo look ewww... Bronzong doesn't even look right. The Unown ones look like a kid's ABC stencil. Gosh, there's too much and some are actually surprising good xD

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I love them designs. I've always liked the old designs. Ferrothorn looks hilarious.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
I just have to say...what is up with Wormadam?!?....and everyone else for that matter lol. But Keldeos is epic.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
And just when I thought Swoobat couldn't look any sillier...

Feebas looks like it's saying "What? What do you mean 'fish for dinner'?!?"

Darumaka is scaring me o_O

Vigoroth and Sawk look hillarious.

Excadrill doesn't even look like Excadrill.

Some of these look good though like Chadelure, Haxorus, and Sceptile.

Anyone else think that Electivire looks like the Cheshire Cat?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
crobat is just.....ugh while stunfisk and duosion almost look like the right things.

i lold at huntail and hippowdon. i think all of the ghost types look good though, but spiritomb is a bit creepy, and froslass looks like its drunk

its funny how they have trainer sprites for ghentis, N, brandon, hilda, giovanni, flannery, burgh and yu-gi-oh (yes...)

and they have alternate sprites at the bottom and different forms like rotom's

it would be awesome if a game with sprites like this was made

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
The Meloetta looks nice, but the Deoxys looks shameful. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.