• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if EVERY Pokemon had creepy Red/Blue/Green Sprites? Picture here, really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic7523

Zoroark fan
Cool :p I think zorua looks like a pig kinda... xD

stupid. most of them were disproportionate and some weren't distinguishable. At least the generation I sprites were more recognizable

Reuniclus looks creepy. Huntail, Bibarel, and Vigoroth look drunk. Palkia and Dialga are trapped inside boxes. Carracosta is playing an air guitar solo. The list goes on and on.

Arbok4Ever

teddiursa, vigoroth and glalie look like retards...

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
some of those are actually really good and normal, like dunsparce and cherrim. others like gastrodon and black mdatite and medicham are just.....ugh. personally, i liked dusknoir the most

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're free of use, right?
I want to use the Medicham sprite.
Whoever made them, I give them credit they made them look the way I could personally picture them. Especially generation two's Pokémon.

MewHarmonia

N's Fangirl
Reshiram and Swampert... oh my God. xDDDD Reshiram is like "RAWR. I'm cute. >:["
...I just realized there's N and Ghetsis sprites at the bottom. o.o (Dang, N is still cute. >///<)

Game Maker

Memento Mori
I like how the thread calls all of the sprites "creepy and awkward" yet Stunfisk looks exactly the same. Coincidence? Eye think not! XD

CaptainJackSparrow

Woo, Disturbed!
Slaking.

That is all.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
It kinda made me lol

MewHarmonia

N's Fangirl
Wow, Huntail is really creepy-looking. o___o *hides*
I like how the thread calls all of the sprites "creepy and awkward" yet Stunfisk looks exactly the same. Coincidence? Eye think not! XD
Omg, you're right! xD

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
I love these, some are just hilarious. If only they still made the games with these type of sprites...

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Ha ha, wow, poor Furret and Raikou look truly awful. Makes it look like they set themselves on fire and tried to put it out with an icepick.

Some of them are actually pretty cool though. The ones for Smeargle, Marill, and Emolga are pretty good though. And others are just crazy. Especially that Steelix.

Kudos to whoever made it, I like people who make this kind of stuff.

Nyter

Island Challenger
WTF is wrong with Togekiss!

Some look cool if we still had the GB system, but some need a retouch. Some Pokemon that are said to be cute and beautiul are.... NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.