• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if Game Freak increased the BST of some old mons...

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
It don't work like this just like azumarill got more than base 100 attack power it *1.5 the speed after all the boosts which means with full speed=
jolly 252 EVs: 229*1.5= 343.3 which is higher than positive natured base 106 (liepard) but more importantly kadabra (cause we are talking about NU).

Sorry, I haven't done a speed calc in a while, but I didn't see that you were comparing to NU, so I don't know how good that is

It doesn't multiply their base stat, it multiplies their maximum stat, like Ilan said above. And you can Sword Dance on the first turn, activate your Toxic Orb, get your Speed Boost, then sweep. I'm not really sure what you're missing.

So you go in, swords dance up, possibly take a hit and then have a really limited amount of time to sweep due to toxic. I see someone protect stalling you easily. Also I doubt you will have to many chances with this strategy without wish support. It doesn't match my playstyle to well is all, but it might work great for you

noosh

Increase the speed and attack of Dunsparce... poor guy never gets any use with his gimmicky, but awesome ability :D.

dragonicwari said:
So you go in, swords dance up, possibly take a hit and then have a really limited amount of time to sweep due to toxic. I see someone protect stalling you easily. Also I doubt you will have to many chances with this strategy without wish support. It doesn't match my playstyle to well is all, but it might work great for you

I'm not sure why you seem to think Ursaring is the type of Pokemon that sticks around forever. It's main purpose is to come in, hopefully take out a Pokemon or two, then die itself. It's not a long lasting sweeper. Also, very few Pokemon run protect in singles.

Trakyan

how about a shuckle evo with HP, or just giving it 50 base HP? or at least some stat lowering attack(please close combat...)

As for just stat boosts, typhlosion a bit in speed and maybe SAtk, dat eruption has swept for me even in ubers.

I think alot of NU mons need to be boosted, piner with mould breaker and moxie as well as close combat, stone edge, x scizor, earth quake. remind me why this isnt used? if ludicolo got some more bulk it would be ba staple for rainstall, leftovers+rain dish is annoying enough, but add leech seed and let your oponent just try and KO you(dont forget scald burn and giga drain extra healing...)
Primape needs a slight speed boost too.

p.s. eagle hawk, feraligatr does that better with bulk, moves, ability and attack. Its amazing how easy it can get to +6 and even 2HKO ferro in rain with aqua jet(and thats with my retarded spread using no attack EVs on a sweeper, lol)

Clefable, just give it some bulk GF, PLEASE!

Umbreon needs an HP boost too.

Oooo and ninjask with a higher attack stat, sure its already pretty brokan as a sweeper but please!(seriously, i have swept with SD ninjask in every tier with no support, even in ubers once e speed arceus was killed by umbreon)

as for the tier i play in, little cup, natu need better... everything... perferably defenses, ditch the speed, just give it some more bulk, even base 49 would be amazing. Munchlax(and snorlax) with some more attack or physical bulk(so funny to see mienfoo fail to OHKo with drain punch even with no eviolite on munchy)

nosepass, some more HP

Duskull(and its Evos) HP! HP! HP! HP and HP!

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
how about a shuckle evo with HP, or just giving it 50 base HP? or at least some stat lowering attack(please close combat...)
Broken.
As for just stat boosts, typhlosion a bit in speed and maybe SAtk, dat eruption has swept for me even in ubers.
So you want him in Ubers?
I think alot of NU mons need to be boosted, piner with mould breaker and moxie as well as close combat, stone edge, x scizor, earth quake. remind me why this isnt used?
Because he doesn't learn CC and he's slow.
if ludicolo got some more bulk it would be ba staple for rainstall, leftovers+rain dish is annoying enough, but add leech seed and let your oponent just try and KO you(dont forget scald burn and giga drain extra healing...)
Unless if they switch out of the leech seed or pelt you with a super effective attack..
Primape needs a slight speed boost too.
Not needed, he's doing fine in RU as-is.
p.s. eagle hawk, feraligatr does that better with bulk, moves, ability and attack. Its amazing how easy it can get to +6 and even 2HKO ferro in rain with aqua jet(and thats with my retarded spread using no attack EVs on a sweeper, lol)
what is this I don't even...
Clefable, just give it some bulk GF, PLEASE!
Because we need another huge wall in OU.
Umbreon needs an HP boost too.
Umbreon is a sexy beastly wall in UU as-is.
Oooo and ninjask with a higher attack stat, sure its already pretty brokan as a sweeper but please!(seriously, i have swept with SD ninjask in every tier with no support, even in ubers once e speed arceus was killed by umbreon)
So... you plan to fix something broken by breaking it more?
n4f9dc012978ed.png

as for the tier i play in, little cup, natu need better... everything... perferably defenses, ditch the speed, just give it some more bulk, even base 49 would be amazing. Munchlax(and snorlax) with some more attack or physical bulk(so funny to see mienfoo fail to OHKo with drain punch even with no eviolite on munchy)
Natu is amazing w/ Magic Bounce and Munchy and Snorlax are doing A-OK in their respective tiers.

nosepass, some more HP
THIS.
Duskull(and its Evos) HP! HP! HP! HP and HP!
That would make Pain Split worse, not on board with that proposition.

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
While there is a correlation between OU status and base stats, it isn't a rule. Some mons (CLOYSTER HOLY ****) didn't need a base stat boost but a simple move or ability added to be made amazing.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
I think Starmie's Spec Attk should be buffed to Base 110 IMO to keep up.