• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if......(Information inside).

GrassForStarter

Cascade Trainer
Having decided my future, I wouldn't do much. Maybe get glad that the high-tech stuff they have in pokémon would come in handy for us in this world.

I would secretely train a Venusaur and spore my future occupational rivals into oblivion! Moahahahaha!!!

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
I would find a wildlife preserve, spend 5.00 to go in, try to leave, go back in, fly out of there, walk back in, leave, then walk 500 steps to end up in a strange town that defies the laws of physics. whew, that was back breaking. good thing one of my pokemon had fly, or else i'd be stuck there

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
I'd laugh at the kids at school who make fun of me for liking Pokémon while using my EV-trained Sceptile and Infernape to tear them into shreds... slowly. 8) Oh, and try to assassinate Ash, Pikachu and every annoying animé character.

I would capture a legendary pokemon and rule the world Buahahahahahaha...

;200;

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
It'd be weird, but enjoying it with my Metagross and Lucario "outside pokeball" :p.

??????

That guy.
As I once said before...

If pokemon was real, we would be all arrested for animal abuse. See you in the slammer!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Look, man! Nothing like that is going to happen.... You won't disappear or anything if that ever happened.... So just chill.

Ok, so in your mind, what would happen to black people if that happened?

Would Ash just avoid us or something? And what would we look like? Blacks have just not been rendered in the anime, so there is no such thing as an anime style black person.

Anyway, forgetting the whole race thing, I think it might be fun. I've always wondered what it's like to set on a pokemon journey. Out on the open road with a pack of travel buddies sound kind of good. It would be nice to get out for a while.

Somebody tell me what's wrong with me for not seeing the fanboys' response of wanting to date or marry a character a mile off.

NinjaScyther4

JPU Owner
Ive pokemon was real you would have trouble catching all the legends....
And breeding pokemon with good Evs and Ivs would be impossible....
And how much bigger would the towns have to be and liek think about it...
YOU dont even GO TO THE TOILET or EAT!!!!

anyway other than these few flaws it would be pretty good.

Chaos Rush

Some people apparently can't live with their current social lives. I am NOT one of them.

"OMG, liek i want dawn 2 B my gerlfrend!!!!" How stupid.

Last edited:

Bishopk

From Pokécommunity
Someone had too much soda while thinking this one up.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
To quote a video I love about pokemon (an Abridged series)-
"Every ten year old child OBVIOUSLY knows how to face the vigors of an experienced life, and should be able to leave their parents and enslave little wild animals in balls!"

1: The government would never allow kids to go out on their own. They would net them up and send them to foster homes and shelters, just like the Coast Guard with Cubans.

2: Ok, Parents aren't going to let their little joys run off at 10 yrs old with only a bag on their back and no way of supporting themselves, living off the charity of far apart, non-profit hospitals for tiny creatures in Balls.

3: You think people would actually stick to gaming rules? Castro would capture Salamence, Slaking, Tyrantitar and tons of huge, powerful pokemon and enslave the human race, not to mention that every time an ADD kid loses he'll flip out and make his pokemon attack and KILL the victor!

Profesco

gone gently
This would be the culmination of my greatest and most longed-for dreams and aspirations!

If everything Pokemon suddenly became realistically real, I would totally drop everything to become a trainer. Actually, I'd probably readjust my life towards Pokemon. I'm in college to be a Biology professor, so I'd just form my knowledge around Pokemon biology. Wouldn't that be amazing? Pokemon BIO 101 and 102... I would be the first ever real Pokemon professor!

Life would be great with Pokemon. (Not that it isn't great without them) Ahhh, I'm an idealist...

(xXRushXx, your post will probably cause many Pokenerds to re-think their answers, and it WILL be interesting! Not me though!)

EDIT: Gee, kinglax. Pessimistic aren't you? Unfortunately, the 10-year-old journey thing is probably accurate.

Last edited: