• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if older traveling companions were to meet the BW cast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
I mean like what would the interactions be and what would you like them to return for?

Ex: Misty returns for a Water type World Tournament and meets Iris who she becomes best friends with because of their similarities.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see Misty, Brock, and May return to meet Iris and Cilan. Maybe Misty and Brock's appearences could be something related to the PWT and maybe May could come back (if we ever get Hoenn remakes) to maybe show more of what contests are like from what they've already saw from Dawn's return. I would love to see Brock and Cilan have a cook off contest XD, also Misty's and May's interactions with Iris and Cilan would be interesting, we saw how well Dawn interacted with Iris and Cilan.

Blessed

I think Misty returning for a Water type World Tournament would be an excellent idea.Iris would meet Ash's very first friend, add to that she specializes in one type, like Iris does. As for BFFS, I don' t know to be honest. They're not really one and the same.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
As soon as I saw this thread I almost fell over in my chair. *slaps forehead*

Now that Dawn's token cameo is done, I severely doubt Iris/Cilan will ever meet any of Ash's older friends. There's no reason for it.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
And Misty last appeared...way earlier, iirc.

I have nothing against Misty, but she's talked about A LOT, and Tracey is barely talked about.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
And Misty last appeared...way earlier, iirc.

I have nothing against Misty, but she's talked about A LOT, and Tracey is barely talked about.

Tracey was only a main character for 32 short episodes. All the other main characters get nearly 200 episodes of screentime. There's your answer.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
As soon as I saw this thread I almost fell over in my chair. *slaps forehead*

Now that Dawn's token cameo is done, I severely doubt Iris/Cilan will ever meet any of Ash's older friends. There's no reason for it.
XD
Maybe, Brock could still appear this gen., though I'm guessing it's doubtful right now since we've had some flashbacks of him.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
XD
Maybe, Brock could still appear this gen., though I'm guessing it's doubtful right now since we've had some flashbacks of him.

Doubtful because BW may end by September 2013, so Iris and Cilan may not even be on the show much longer anyway. Probably 10 more months for them.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well Misty is one of the popular characters, so its to be expected.

Are you implying something here? Wait, don't answer that. :p

Anyway, I don't think Iris/Cilan will meet anyone else to be honest, especially if both leave the show by next year anyway.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
Tracey was only a main character for 32 short episodes. All the other main characters get nearly 200 episodes of screentime. There's your answer.

You got a point there, I think he also achieved his goal, so there wasn't much more to do with him :(

ludiloco

What if...?

they're not gonna kill themselves for sure

In our imaginations, lets say May got to return for a few eps like Dawn did. Then she will probably come back to participate in a Contest fair and Elesa would also join. In terms of interaction, she is friendly with both Iris and Cilan, what else can it be.

Well DP was 4 long years and the only return we got was May's. BW is shorter so I'll be surprised if we get more returns than just Dawn's. Also, wouldn't they be on the season 2 poster if they were returning?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well DP was 4 long years and the only return we got was May's. BW is shorter so I'll be surprised if we get more returns than just Dawn's. Also, wouldn't they be on the season 2 poster if they were returning?

Agreed. Same reason Gary has faded away into oblivion again, even though he made a semi-comeback in DP.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
If they do PWT Type Cups we may see soem not all of these happening.

Misty - Water Cup
Brock & Forrest - Rock Cup, Brock can also show up getting accepted into the same school Sally is at.
Tracey - Maybe via TV Phone.
May and or Max - Normal Cup, coming along with Norman.

that's it.

Misty would clash with Iris due to their similarities.
Brock would bond with Cilan and prob have a cook-off.
Tracey... umm...bond with Kotetsu over headbands.
May would just be there like Dawn was.
Max looking up to Cilan.

Status
Not open for further replies.