• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What IF Pokemon Special (Adventures) was made into an Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
If PokeSpe would turn into an anime, then that would be GREAT. I'd sacrifice the anime for it.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Well, Bulbasuar might have been the most popular 1st Gen starter, since Red got a Bulbasaur. Poliwhirl might also be more popular.

Andyb4325

It would be awsome. I just continued im reading the emerald arc. And i just keep thinking i would like to see this in an anime or even movies. I think it would be more popular than the normal pokemon anime. I like that its more serious. Theres so many companies that could release it but since viz is releasing the books they would probably be the ones to make the show.

PurpleTitan

King of Unova

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The anime would probably have more fans and it might encourage some new people to try out Pokemon.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I realized that my headvoice for Sapphire is Arumi from Abenobashi, if any of you know that one.

G-SANtos

Well, I think I have read somewhere (but I could be mistaking for another manga or other kind of poll, so don't quote me on that) that it ranked among the top 3 in a magazine poll for which manga should be made into anime.

Their attempts are admirable, but futile.
Sad, but true...
I think a 3D fan game with voice acting would be much easier to pull than a fan anime.

I think the only reason for it not becoming an anime until know must be some contractual clause forbidding the author of solding anime rights to anyone. This is what happened with a Kamen Rider manga, and I believe it also happens with other manga based on games or Shōnen franchises.

Last edited:

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by G-Santos
I think a 3D fan game with voice acting would be much easier to pull than a fan anime.

Which is why I am already working on the Game Design Document and going through my eduction to be a game designer, but a fan anime is not that bad. I do say however that the voice actors are a lot harder to choose these days. And I choose the best ones for voice actors, especially Vic Mignogna as Ruby (try not to scream when I have Vic as Ruby, okay?).

matt0044

Personally, it'd be cool if they did something akin to VG Cats: The Voicening.

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by matt0044
Personally, it'd be cool if they did something akin to VG Cats: The Voicening.

VG Cats: The Voicening? Never heard of it.

matt0044

Andyb4325

It would be easy to get voice actors. Really they could just reuse people from pokemon. Like the gym leaders should have the same voice. The orginal ash could be red, and gary could be blue. The professors could be the same too.

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by Andyb4325
It would be easy to get voice actors. Really they could just reuse people from pokemon. Like the gym leaders should have the same voice. The orginal ash could be red, and gary could be blue. The professors could be the same too.

True. It would be great to have the same old voice actors who did Brock and Misty, but I don't know who will be for Lt. Surge and Bruno? Maddie passed away, and we missed her so much :(

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Given this was bumped twice since the thread creation and posts now seem to be mostly repeating a lot of the other 12 pages of posts (or mostly off-topic topics like voice actors), going to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.