• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if pokemon was also put on ps3 and xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Billehh

It would be freaking cool to have pokemon on ps3 and xbox 360 really good graphics

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Nah I prefer handhelds. One of the reasons why I play Pokemkn is because you can take it almost anywhere.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
It would be freaking cool to have pokemon on ps3 and xbox 360 really good graphics

One: good graphics don't make a game
Two: Pokémon works better on a handheld console
Three: Nintendo own 1/3 of the copyright of Pokémon so they would say no
Four: I really doubt that the target market for pokémon play on the PS3 or 360
Five: Are you stupid or what.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
One: good graphics don't make a game
Two: Pokémon works better on a handheld console
Three: Nintendo own 1/3 of the copyright of Pokémon so they would say no
Four: I really doubt that the target market for pokémon play on the PS3 or 360
Five: Are you stupid or what.

This^ , couldt agree more

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
May not turn out to be good BUT it may prove that nintendo isn't the only group that can make pokemon games fun.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
May not turn out to be good BUT it may prove that nintendo isn't the only group that can make pokemon games fun.

Nintendo don't make Pokémon Game Freak does. Nintendo just publish the game and own 1/3 of the copyright.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
And the other 3rd of Pokemon are also owned by another Nintendo company. Chances are it'll never happen.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
[IMG200]http://driph.com/words/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/e.gif[/IMG200]

Mr.Billehh

Umm u can't really hate on an idea that could have a chance I mean if it did happen would u buy and the wii isn't doing well so neither is 3ds eventually nintendo going bankrupt which means leaves that supposed third either goes back to pokemon or Sony or Microsoft could buy it and make a profit

Mr.Billehh

Umm u can't really hate on an idea that could have a chance I mean if it did happen would u buy?the wii isn't doing well so neither is 3ds eventually nintendo going bankrupt which means leaves that supposed third either goes back to pokemon or Sony or Microsoft could buy it and make a profit

But in order for us to "hat on an idea that could have a chance," we'd need an idea that actually had a chance to hate on. This is not one of those ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.