• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what if pokemon were real

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Fair call. Was just saying it could be a bit difficult to spend quality time with it. But if thats what someone wants thats their opinion. I didn't mean to sound as if I was flaming.

EEVEEisabela

Pearl Master
Theif... you really love Absol don't you? Lol ^_^ Everyone's missing you on the board.

7eeveelutions

Master of the Skies
Eevee, of course! I would keep it out of the pokeball, and if I get get more than one, that would be even better!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I would start with a Mudkip and not keep it in a ball. Then I would pretend not to have any Pokemon and get a Pachirisu as a second starter. I wouldn't keep it in a ball.

LegendaryRotom

I'd defy all logic and start with a Rotom.Of which I would keep inside an amulet,infused with an electric current,around my neck.

i would start off with magmar and i wouldnt keep him in a pokeball instead we would walk together and he could spit fire at anyone who caused trouble.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Riolu cuz he is my pre evos most fav pokeomn and i like the whol arua story behind Lucario

snaga

i would start out with a bulbasaur, or a snover. I would not keep it in its pokeball unless it go too big :/

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
i wud start of with a tropius and depending on location leave it out or keep it in its pokeball and if im strung out on food i can just pick a banana off its neck and in return give it a pokeblock or poffin of course lol

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
I would start out with a Budew or an Eleckid and would not keep them in a Pokeball all the time just if we go in buildings or in other place where they wouldn't fit or be allowed to be in.

Raikou_fan

I'de have a eevee that would eventually evolve into umbreon. Maybe even a shiny one!

Peter Quill

star-lord
First off, I'd tell Him in The Court that pokemon are real.

Secondly I wouldn't get one, it would be to much of a hassle to take care of it. But if I did get one it would proabably be a Growlithe or Torkoal.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'd start with Turtwig, duh, and I'd put it in a Poké Ball but I'd keep it out. I'd put it in if someone was going to steal it, like Team Rocket or Galactic.

alli940

I can see you
id pick charmander( to charizard), capture a ghastly (evolve it to haunter) and a eevee(jolteon), a bagon( salamence), a carvanha (sharpedo) and a shuckle and im off to the pokemon leage...

)WisP(

Graceful as the wind
I'd probably have Trapinch (later Flygon) ,Hoppip (later Jumpluff) and (that's right and) Swablu (Later Flygon) so I could fly anywhere appantly instantly (if the games are anything to go by).

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I would love to have a pokemon. It would be a Treecko. A pokeball would be nice, since they are pretty moody. But it would be fun.

the master123

Ive Gotta bad feelin
Hmmmm yep this has been done about ??????? times checks user profile yep even ive done this already but never the less if Pokemon where real then i would catch myself a grovile and that would do for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.