• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if rivals and main charachters got the Red treatment?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
In this thread, you can basically just post what they're teams would be, where they would be, and how you would get to them.

I'll post one to get it started.

Lucas
Empoleon (starter)
Drifblim (was found in the Valley Windworks)
Blissey (Happiny Egg was given in Hearthome City)
Lucario (Riolu Egg in Iron Island from Riley)
Porygon-Z (Porygon from Veilstone City)
Togekiss (Togepi Egg in Eterna City from Cynthia)

You obviously don't have to make your team like mine at all, I'm just posting an example.

and yes. You can change Red's Team.

Zachmac

I disagree with just Empoleon. We can't just say one starter is better then the other - too many fans will be upset.

If it's the Red treatment, he needs Empoleon, Infernape, and Torterra.

As for G/S's main, who's name I can't remember...

Togekiss(Egg)
Ferraligatr
Meganium
Typhlosion
Sudowoodo(Like Snorlax)
Gyarados(Shiny)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
They'd all become as overrated as Red.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I disagree with just Empoleon. We can't just say one starter is better then the other - too many fans will be upset.

If it's the Red treatment, he needs Empoleon, Infernape, and Torterra.

As for G/S's main, who's name I can't remember...

Togekiss(Egg)
Ferraligatr
Meganium
Typhlosion
Sudowoodo(Like Snorlax)
Gyarados(Shiny)

I know, but I put it in that way so that Dawn and Barry would have they're starters too, otherwise Lucas would have them all and Dawn and Barry wouldn't have starters at all.

Dawn
Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra (starter)
Rotom (Old Chateau)
Sporitomb (Hallowed Tower)
Alakazam (used as partner)
Clefable (used as partner)
Glaceon/Leafeon (Eezee in Hearthome City from Bebe)

They'd all become as overrated as Red.

And thus make them equal, so none of them would be overrated, as they would be equal.

Zachmac

Hilbert would be a weird one, so I'd actually keep him from using the games mascot, but if I had to, I like to keep black version as cannon, simply as Black Kyurem looks more like a monster, Zekrom looks more like the villain, and Reshiram looks more like the good guy.

Reshiram/Zekrom depending on version, or maybe Emolga(like Pikachu) to play safe.
Emboar
Samurott
Serperior
Musharna(Dream Yard)
DW Darmanitan(Desort Resort)

I almost gave him Volcarona over Musharna. If I did, he could be in some place where the sun is always shining bright to give fire types an advantage, with Serperior using Growth/Solar Beam.

As for the B/W2 protagonist...

Cinccino(Hidden Hollow)
Emboar
Samurott
Serperior
Zoroark(N's)
Crustle(Like Snorlax)
I know, but I put it in that way so that Dawn and Barry would have they're starters too, otherwise Lucas would have them all and Dawn and Barry wouldn't have starters at all.
Or they could have all three was well maybe? Or perhaps they could make it like Blue was in the first two games.

Last edited:

Naamã

In this thread, you can basically just post what they're teams would be, where they would be, and how you would get to them.

I'll post one to get it started.

Lucas
Empoleon (starter)
Drifblim (was found in the Valley Windworks)
Blissey (Happiny Egg was given in Hearthome City)
Lucario (Riolu Egg in Iron Island from Riley)
Porygon-Z (Porygon from Veilstone City)
Togekiss (Togepi Egg in Eterna City from Cynthia)

You obviously don't have to make your team like mine at all, I'm just posting an example.

and yes. You can change Red's Team.

Alt Red team:

Ninetales lvl 89
Venusaur lvl 89
Mew lvl 89
Dragonite lvl 89
Zapdos lvl 90
Espeon lvl 89

Ethan:
Tyranitar lvl 89
Dragonite lvl 90
Mamoswine lvl 89