• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What-if Scenario: What if Ash became a Pokemon Ranger?

NanoMoltres

So just for fun... what if we lived in a alternate timeline where in Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Ash decided to take Jack Walker up on his offer and chose to become a Pokemon Ranger out of admiration instead of going to Sinnoh? Once he was done with the Battle Frontier, he'd leave his Hoenn party at Oak's besides Pikachu and travel to Fiore to meet Spenser and Professor Hastings. Show that he obviously has the chops to convey his friendship to Pokemon in distress, he receives a capture styler and Pikachu can perform Poke-assists in the heat of the moment. Afterwards we get a loose retelling of the games with the Go-Rock Quads and what not.

Ashton Ketchum

Well, in my head cannon, Ash after becoming a Pokemon Master, becomes agent of International Police.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Then RIP to the ranger job, he is way too emotional to be a ranger and do stuff without even thinking, pokemon rangers are someone who save pokemon by keeping cool heads something ash doesn't have and even then if he ever became a pokemon ranger then they better assign a deputy to him just to prevent him from doing reckless things, i dont see ash being an agent of internatinal policehe has way too pure heart for that, at best his grown up personality will be like the unnova champion alder minus the flirting part.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
It can work but honestly I think your just asking for a "What If" scenario if the anime crew behind the loose adaptation of the Pokemon anime did a full-fledge Pokemon Ranger anime.

NanoMoltres

I know that it's unlikely to happen especially given the time gap since Guardian Signs came out back in 2010. But still, if we somehow got a full fledged non-canonical series focused on the Ranger series I think it could be fun.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I know that it's unlikely to happen especially given the time gap since Guardian Signs came out back in 2010. But still, if we somehow got a full fledged non-canonical series focused on the Ranger series I think it could be fun.
What do you mean by NON-canonical?