• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if the Evil Teams acheived their goals?

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Calcium and the sorts aren't drugs. They're nutrients. Like the real life nutrients they're named after.
Apparently drugs did take the form of syringes in the beta versions of red/blue(or green...*confusion*),but their appearance was changed to make the game playable for younger audiences.

Whilst any team taking over the region wouldn't be the best day ever,it'd be a really nice twist to the current storylines.
That fugitive aspect of mystery dungeon could be integrated into the main series-this'd be a game I'd buy

R_N

Apparently drugs did take the form of syringes in the beta versions of red/blue(or green...*confusion*),but their appearance was changed to make the game playable for younger audiences.

Whilst any team taking over the region wouldn't be the best day ever,it'd be a really nice twist to the current storylines.
That fugitive aspect of mystery dungeon could be integrated into the main series-this'd be a game I'd buy

I find this hard to believe considering that no items beyond Pokeballs had pictures for them until FRLG

Jinvaani

I dread to think how society would have changed if syringes were kept in the game.

Little kids injecting themselves with cola :D *sniff* MOM DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY POOOKMEON *sniff* OH GOD THIS STUFF IS GOOOD *twitches*

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Team Plasma ... I don't know what Ghetis's true goal was, because he said he used N ... Everyone would release their pokemon but Ghetis would keep his, and use them to enforce his will upon the people.

Ghetsis wanted to take over Unova. He made up the whole "separate people and Pokémon" thing to get all the trainers everywhere to release their Pokémon so that he'd be the only one in Unova who owned any Pokémon, allowing his rule to go unopposed.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Rocket: Um... They just want money, right?
Aqua: We will all really need to learn to swim now or drown.
Magma: Beaches just became really rare. Also, most of the world would be dessert now.
Galactic: I might need to relearn physics all over again. Assuming I still exist, of course.
Plasma: Massive dictatorship, until we start catching Pokemons again, where I assume that the dictatorship would last a month, at the most.

blackterminator3

Team Rocket: World Domination and everyone suffers in misery.

Team Magma: World of land, everyone dies from dehydration.

Team Aqua: World of Aqua, everyone dies not only from drowning, but we all would die from tornadoes, whirlpools, massive hurricanes, eaten by Sharkpedos, and last sucked in.

Team Galactic: New world, meaning we would be dead faster then drowning and dehydration.

Team Plasma: World War 3 or a new Civil War.

TheGengarGuy

Team Rocket: Takes over the world and stands around confused on what to do next.
Team Magma: Getting rid of all the sea, replacing it with land, causing human and pokemon extinction
Team Aqua: Getting rid of the land, replacing it with sea, causing human extinction but water pokemon repopulation
Team Galactic: *shrugs*, never really knew what team Galactic was doing in the first place.
Team Plasma: I don't watch the anime anymore or play Black and white so i have no idea

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
It Team Aqua won, Pokemon like Blastoise would die off too, because, according to its 'Dex entry, it deliberately keeps its shell heavy to withstand recoil damage. Plus, some Water-type Pokemon would need some land, and if Team Aqua won, there would be no land.

EDIT: Whaaat? I just got a rank-down!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Team Rocket - Crime would rule, or TR would have their pokémon army. I guess Giovanni just wanted to be rich...

Team Aqua - World would be covered in Water, lack of food, whole ecosystems destroyed and everything would eventually die out.

Team Magma - the whole world will be land, no water, temps would rise, everything would die.

Team Galactic - Whole new universe created, old one would possibly be destroyed, with only cyrus and possibly the admins and grunts living in this new universe. so, Almost everything would die.

Team Plasma - Everyone and all the pokémon would be enslaved, I guess, I never understood the main goal of Plasma, apart from getting everyone to release their pokémon so Ghetsis could do something...

In my opinion, Magma, Aqua and Galactic were the most sinister, seeing as everything (or almost everything) would've died.

cantab

Team Rocket aren't really interested in world domination, at least not in the game. They simply want to get filthy rich and powerful. Would probably be something like Italy during the height of the mafia's influence.

Team Aqua would turn things into waterworld. There'd be a lot of people forced from their homes, but civilization would adapt. Famines would be likely during the transition.

For Team Magma it would be similar, they'd end up turning Earth into a desert world.

Cyrus would simply end the Universe. So there'd be no people and no Pokemon around.

Ghetsis would be the worst. He does desire world domination, and by being the only person with Pokemon, he could get it. Unless he struck very swiftly, however, there'd ensue a long and bloody war between Team Plasma using Pokemon and the resistance using real weapons. Life under Ghetsis' rule would probably be worse than under a strong Team Rocket.

Team Rocket - Make lots of money.
Team Magma - Make the planet one big landmass.
Team Aqua - Many tiny little islands or just water where everyone lives on floating towns like Pacifidlog Town.
Team Galactic - Destroy the world, try an make a new universe.
Team Plasma - People can not use Pokemon except Team Plasma, people revolt against them :D

*Adds new team* Team Snagem - Make money and make Pokemon in the Shadow Pokemon that can't be purified.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
I left Kyogre alone so it would keep raining...

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
Who could forget Cipher? If they succeeded, it would be an absolute nightmare. There would be millions of Shadow Pokemon in the world, and, trust me- If you've ever played Colosseum, you notice that they do not hesitate to attack humans.

zerofield

i miss miror
I think the worst one would be team galactic. They didn't just want to create a new world, if you've ever read the manga, cyrus is certifiably insane and wanted to make a new world without humans other than himself, lol

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
I can't imagine what would happen if team Galactic achieved their goals

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Ghetsis wanted to take over Unova. He made up the whole "separate people and Pokémon" thing to get all the trainers everywhere to release their Pokémon so that he'd be the only one in Unova who owned any Pokémon, allowing his rule to go unopposed.

I think thats why I really didn't like that. I guess I'm not particular to overly deceitful enemies like him. at the very least Giovanni and and the Hoenn Teams were up and up with their objectives, Ghetsis just try to pretty it and created an extreme situation that nearly succeeded

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Then that would be cool... NOT.

Then I'd step up again and cross swords with TR one more time.