• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if the Evil Teams acheived their goals?

Zelda_1224

Red the Master
By cutting Slowpoke Tails and selling Wigglytuffs at the game corner?

Why the F*** would you cut of a poor Slopokes tail, they never did anything wrong, heck they never even do anything

Zelda_1224

Red the Master
Wait which game is Cyrus from
Also why does Team rocket care so much about Pikachu

abrar14

Statter Master
Cyrus comes from D/P/PT

and Team rocket care about Pikachu because it has Volt Tackle.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
If Team Plasma had their way, I could see it resulting like Planet of the Apes (Or, rather, Planet of the Pokes)

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
All of the level 26 Ekans that Rocket uses would horrify the masses, causing mass suicide and even a cult religion praying to the Ekans Gods. Arbok would be like, seeing Jesus or something.

And the government would ban smoking in restaurants so Koffing is out.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Team Magma and Team Aqua would result in the recreation of Pangaea

Missingno
Team rocket would be in charge, control the world and terrorize everyone.

Team Aqua would flood the world, killing everyone including themselves.

Team Magma would dry up the oceans, lakes, rivers, ponds, and any other water leaving everyone to die from thirst unless major rain came really fast.

Team galactic would make their new universe. They'd destroy the old universe. They'd rule the new universe.

Team Plasma ... I don't know what Ghetis's true goal was, because he said he used N ... Everyone would release their pokemon but Ghetis would keep his, and use them to enforce his will upon the people.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
If Cipher corrupted Arceus, or even just Dialga and Palkia, we'd have the same "new world" problem as we would have had with Galactic. Galactic couldn't have possibly achieved their goal with Arceus to stop them, but if Arceus was shadow... *shudders*

If Team Plasma succeeded, everyone would be back at step 1 except everyone would be angry at Team Plasma for taking their Pokemon away. I feel it would have been highly unlikely however, because I think it would be a bit hard to break the bond between Pokemon and trainer.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
My cookies would be gone...
But seriously, Rocket would terroize everyone

Earthia100

Team Rocket- Could possibly own the world. There plan is so simple it's possible.

Team Magma- Well, there would be a lot of earthquakes, for one. Besides, I'm sure they would be like "well, this was kinda a waste of time."

Team Aqua- The demand for lifeguards would be at an all time high.

Team Galactic- a world without emotion... that would be terrible. We'd all have to wear grey and be like, zombies.

Team Plasma (N)- If N succeeded it would be terrible. I would be so sad if I never got to see any Pokemon!

Team Plasma (Ghetsis)- Well, Ghetsis has no heart. And believe me, it would take more than six Pokemon. We would all be slaves to an evil society.

scar1et

If team team aqua suceeded, it would be like the great flood from the bible.
...But I would just ride my lapras 'err day!

Necro101

That would actually be cool for once something interesting would hapen. And you could just go stop them again and again and again and again until you beat them.

Team rocket wanted money just so you know.

well team rocket would be rich, people would die, the world would be larger, there would be two worlds, and pokemon would kill any remaining humans if they all reached their goals.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Team Rocket would control the world's trade, while Team Plasma would have liberated everyone's Pokemon, causing a war between them. The earth would be destroyed in a horrible catyclism by Teams Aqua and Magma, while the Go-Rock Squad causes violent tempests across the globe, Team Dim Sun shrouds the world in darkness, and whoever was from Oblivia (Never got the game :D) controlled Mewtwo, and we've all seen his powers as displayed in his debut movie, so they'd be fighting, probably clashing with all the other teams, causing a seven way fight that would probably destroy the earth. Then Team Galactic comes in, and completely obliterates our known universe.

Yep, pretty peaceful.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
The world would be a better place
Team Aqua - They expanded the volume of the sea which would probably cause many coastal towns to be flooded and many people would die.
Team Galactic - Create their new universe and destroy the old.
Team Plasma - Manage to separate people and pokemon, which may cause a major conflict.

What do you think?
Team aqua: people would leave on a floating city, like shown in emerald those people that live in loggs.
Team Galaxy:They would only make their own world and leave us behind
team plasma: now that i think of it we really DO abuse of pokemons, i mean we capture them from their wild habithat to send them to a battle and when they are hurt restore their health in some sort of machine that takes only 1 min and then put them to fight again, we also give them Calcium(pokeSteroids) to make them stronger.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
The world would be a better place

Not really.

Team aqua: people would leave on a floating city, like shown in emerald those people that live in loggs.

What about people who aren't on a floating city when the world floods? They're screwed.

Team Galaxy:They would only make their own world and leave us behind

*Galactic. No, they rip apart our universe and everything in it to create their own.

team plasma: now that i think of it we really DO abuse of pokemons, i mean we capture them from their wild habithat to send them to a battle and when they are hurt restore their health in some sort of machine that takes only 1 min and then put them to fight again, we also give them Calcium(pokeSteroids) to make them stronger.

Except that after Team Plasma "liberated" Pokemon, they planned to use theirs to take over the now defenseless world. Oh, and Pokemon enjoy battling. That's been confirmed in canon several times. That, and calcium and the sorts aren't drugs. They're nutrients. Like the real life nutrients they're named after.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Well, with some teams, it wouldn't be so bad if they succeeded. Take Team Magma. All they want to do is get more land for pokemon to spread out and evolve. Take a look at this mapp of the pokemon world. There's a lot of water there right? And there can't be THAT many water pokemon out there. There is some room there for the expansion of the land, and I think it wouldn't be so bad if they succeeded.