• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if the Evil Teams acheived their goals?

Ossus

Overseer
That is an odd idea, but interesting none the less. Wonders of ideas seem to sprout up. But seem uselessly progressive in story line to me.

R_N

The funny thing is Cyrus did achieve his goal in Platinum, though not exactly in the way he wanted.
He got a universe (of sorts) without emotion that he effectively rules over.

edit: The anime had him straight up get his new dimension, too

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Team Rocket - I'm gonna assume the anime trio here(because I can), then they get pikachu, ash goes away crying and Giovanni loses it when he finds out that the pikachu is not worth all the resources put in to getting it.(Though apparently time does not progress, ash is still 10.)

Team Magma - Nooooooo I hate the hot weather, i get sunburnt enough already damn saidsts >_<

Team Aqua - Well they flood the earth, I don't see the benefit of it but most likely all my electronics get ruined, so F*** them too.

Team Galactic - I have no idea what these assholes even wanted to do.

Team Plasma - Well people and pokemon get seperated, more than likely ghestis' true nature isn't revealed, and assuming this happens in game the plot of black is no longer a copout. Owning a pokemon is now bootleg.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
Rocket: They effectively own the world, but eventual infighting would probably tear their infighting apart
Magma/Aqua: Would screw up the weather to where NOTHING CAN LIVE (maybe)
Galactic: Well, Cyrus did get his own emotionless world with just himself, so he succeeded...I guess...
Plasma: Similar to Rocket, but with possibly more collateral damage

The funny thing is Cyrus did achieve his goal in Platinum, though not exactly in the way he wanted.
He got a universe (of sorts) without emotion that he effectively rules over.

edit: The anime had him straight up get his new dimension, too

I think Cyrus lived in a universe of his own in his head the whole time. Technically he had his plan succeed the whole time and didnt even know it

SirBlazikeen

It would be quite interesting if they made a game where you could play as a grunt for one of the teams and as you complete missions you rank up. So basically an evil version of Pokemon Ranger

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
:494:I don't think they ever will succeed unless they get stronger Pokemon!:494:

ToeyJoey

The Count
Wasn't Cyrus only evil because of his depressing, lonely life? Wasn't he that kid talked about by those old people in Sunyshore City?

Yeah, that was him Deo. This basically happened in Colosseum/XD though didn't it? The bad guys were the ones who had virtually taken charge of the region.

stenli

Flabebes
I would just LOL'd if Magma/Aqua achieved their goal.

Rocket only wants money, nothing bad will happen to human society, I guess.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Wouldn't they make it like any mafia run state, full of corruption and oppression?