• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What If The Real World Were Like The Pokémon World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bme™

"Could it be... the legend...?"
What If The Real World Were Like The Pokémon World?

At first you might think that would be a good thing, but think about this.

In the Pokémon world, people don't seem to need toilets, no toilets are ever seen or mentioned. Now if the real world were like that, there wouldn't be any need for toilet paper, or toilet paper holders. No need for daipers either. So many people out of jobs. No one in Australia would know the joys of a toilet flowing the wrong way, or the feeling of joy when one wipes their own butt.

In the Pokémon world, no one swears. "I'm Wayne Brady, okiedokie!". Listening to Dave Chappelle wouldn't be as fun now would it? The Sopranos would become a hit show, with classic lines such as "I'm like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to caka poopoo!". Die Hard With A Vengeance would have normal lines changed into really bad lines, like "You racist melon farmer!", and Arnold Schwarzeneggar would be reduced to one liners like "Rubber baby buggy bumpers!". Actually, those last two really happened, so nevermind.

Real world animals would not exist either, so think about the effect it would have on the whole world. The Chicago Bulls would become the Chicago Tauros. Steve Irwin would be known as the Totodile Hunter. Kentucky Fried Combusken would be a popular food chain, along with Burger Kingler. Everyone could cool down with a crisp Mountain Dewgong or Feraligatrade.

Also, the real world would become pretty dangerous. Little kids couldn't even walk to school without the chance wild Pokémon such as Golbat swallowing them whole. Poor Timmy and Bobby wouldn't even survive getting to school to learn their ABC's, stopping to play with an Electrode right before it explodes and wiping them out of existance. Mommy would not find it funny if little Betsy put a Lanturn in her bathtub. Being late for work because a Snorlax fell asleep in the road would really inconvience people too. I don't know about most of you, but when I was growing up, it would've really ruined my day if I would've gone to the park only to have an Ekans blast acid in my face.

Be careful what you wish for!

Adam_stm

I have a small correction to make. In the episode "The Water Flowers of Cerulian City", Ash saw fish swimming, so technically there were animals in the Pokemon world.

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
First of all, why the hell would you want to watch cartoon characters go to the toilet. The episodes only go for like 24 minutes, why would they waste time on stupid crap like that.

And real world animals do exist. There's been fish so many times, the gym episode and that episode when the Tentacruel and Tentacool attack the city, the aquariums have fish in them. I also doubt that they eat pokemon because the food always looks like our food does. Obviously there are animals. Do a bit of research next time.

JONNO.FRESH

ooooook.
It most of them have pointed out there is fish in the pokeworld and y they dont go to the toilet. I think it would be pretty sweet having pokemon in the real world. Its all a matter of Oppinion

sdp

Pokemon Master
DriveshafT said:
And real world animals do exist. There's been fish so many times, the gym episode and that episode when the Tentacruel and Tentacool attack the city, the aquariums have fish in them. I also doubt that they eat pokemon because the food always looks like our food does. Obviously there are animals. Do a bit of research next time.
research?
I've done plenty of research on this subject, just search the forum for the thread(s) were I go very indepth about it.

There haven't been 'fish' since early Kanto episodes, since then it has never happened as they have more pokemon to place instead, if you want an explanation it can be said they are baby remoraids or un-dexterized fish Pokemon.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
How weird would be if Ash is in a Championship and says: Oh I want a toilet! ?
And motlsy kids watch the Pokemon Show, so if anyone curses or says anything like it kids that are watching would learn from it and start saying those things in real life and problems would be caused.

Charizard

Soul Trainer
DriveshafT said:
I also doubt that they eat pokemon because the food always looks like our food does. Obviously there are animals. Do a bit of research next time.
people eat pokemon! in the episode "Tentacool and Tentacruel" misty herself said when she was hungry "i want to eat a horsea".

i don't remember well but ash said in one of the episodes he would eat a Tauros. and in episode "pokemon shipwreck" when james, ash and there gang were on the middle of the sea thinking on how to get back to land they were hungry, they looked at james Magikarp and they wanted to eat it.

and also in episode "so near, yet so farfetch'd" when misty saw Farfetch'd she took ashs pokedex and dexter said this pokemon is rare because the leeks it carries makes Farfetch'd tasty when people eats them. so people tries to catch this pokemon and eat it.

And the list goes on and on.

bme™ said:
Arnold Schwarzeneggar would be reduced to one liners like "Rubber baby buggy bumpers!".
Last Action Hero X)

Anyways, is it really that difficult to figure out bme's joking?

And there may be real animals there but they still eat Pokemon.

bme, they wouldn't need jobs. Just become trainers and get everything free like Ash. X)

Status
Not open for further replies.