• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what if tobias challenged cynthia or bradon or brandon vs cynthia

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i hope that to see these three matches
tobias vs brandon
tobias vs cynthia
brandon vs cynthia
these three matches will be most impressive matches in all anime and they deserve three episodes also
so what do you think?
tell me about matches that you hope.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Cynthia would kick Tobias' butt. Cynthia is the strongest trainer we know of right now in the Pokémon universe. Having a ton of legendaries doesn't necessarily equal skills. A trainer as talented as Cynthia or Lance would have no problem defeating Tobias. In my opinion anyways.

Cynthia would kick Tobias' butt. Cynthia is the strongest trainer we know of right now in the Pokémon universe. Having a ton of legendaries doesn't necessarily equal skills. A trainer as talented as Cynthia or Lance would have no problem defeating Tobias. In my opinion anyways.
ok what about brandon in your opinion
+
also i don't care to when will win and you van't say cynthia beat than brandon

when i see paul versus ash i remember real madrid and barcelona (paul) versus celtaVigo (ash)
but brandon not like ash
Brandn make paul like celtaVigo
so the three are best trainers in technique, catch, and strong

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
There is a clear hiearchy

Champion>E4>Elite other trainer>tobias>legendary pokemon.

Also it would be appreciated if you didn't run your posts through google translate OP.

Last edited:

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
A battle between Brandon and Tobias would be close I think. Both are pretty good, but not champion level good. So who knows. I feel like whoever wanted it more would win.

Brandon would destroy Tobias, but Cynthia would have a tough time against him, IMO.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
We don't know what his four other Pokemon are, so nothing can be decided

phanpycross

God-king
How would brandon destroy Tobias?

Ash beat him with one of his powerhouses, pikachu, and lost to Tobias while using three, sceptile, swellow and pikachu again.

Could prolly beat him decently easy, with garchomp and darkrai tying.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Cynthia would beat Tobias 6-4 or 6-5. Tobias wouldbeat Brandon 6-3 or 6-4. Tobias seems to be on the level of the weaker Elite 4 Members. I reckon he'd beat the first two with difficulty, be even with the third and be slightly weaker than the fourth. A champion would be too much IMO. Regardless of whether his other Pokémon are Legendary or not they still have to be top level Pokémon as I doubt Darkrai and Latios were willingly captured (in regular Pokéballs no less).
I'd sayhis team is: Darkrai, Latios, Entei, Zapdos, Lucario, and a Pseudo-Legendary or his extremely Powerful Starter

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Dialga, Palkia, Arceus and Bidoof obviously. :)

I have an idea what his Pokemon team is:
* Primeape: It has a type advantage against Darkrai, and its ability Vital Spirit makes it immune to sleep tactics-Darkrai's main strategy. The perfect Darkrai counter
* Wobbuffet: Latios is a roaming Pokemon for the most part. Wobbuffet's ability would prevent this and serve as a very good counter with its high HP stat
* A Dark or Ghos type Mean Looker
* A Dragon Pokemon with under 120 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.