• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if Unown got an evolution?!?

Final

I Submit to No One
It would be cool if Unown were to evolve into some puzzle-looking thing and be a Psychic Type + its Hidden Power Type. It would also get a special move that is the same Type as its Hidden Power but with a Base Power of 90 as well as an increased movepool.

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
and while your at it, make it learn something besides secret power. I have a level 90 unknwn and it still only knows secret power

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
and while your at it, make it learn something besides secret power. I have a level 90 unknwn and it still only knows secret power

....Unown learns Hidden Power.

How do you screw that up?

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
It would evolve into ... erm ...

Alphasoup, the Alphabet Soup Pokemon! Fire/Water type.

Learns Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, and best of all...Letter Attack. o_O All the letters magically levitate outta the bowl and start tackling teh opponent.

I'm strange, sorry. :)

I found this incredibly amusing.

Anywho, I don't think Unown would get an evo. And if it did, I doubt it would be much better than Unown. Just a vibe.

Also, considering as it is one of my favourite pokemon, I hope not.

squlicky4

well they could evolve into the sybols of the gods

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
I don't think that theirs much that you could do.

It'd probably be something like Japanese symbols or something.

I like the idea already mentioned about combining together to form words. Course I can see the day when playing online and you get an ASL? Unown that shows up, :). And of course all the people who would abuse the WTF?, PWN!, and NOOB! combos.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
CAH, you really need to learn to stop taking posts seriously. And it's Unown. Not Unknown.

Firstly, Dattebayo actually does believe these things, he said so, therefore he isn't joking and his post can be taken seriously.

Secondly, not to be rude, but I can take posts seriously if I want to regardless of what you think.

Thirdly, thanks for pointing out how to spell Unown properly

Let's just say this all started when I found out that there are less Stand Alones and more evolutions to previous gen Pokemon in the 4th gen games.

And what does this prove? Just because there are less doesn't mean they are stronger. I'm not trying to insult you, but you can't just make opinions based on terrible reasoning and expect people to respect your opinion.
A valid opinion would be "I prefer stand-alone pokemon + reason e.g. I think they are cooler, or I like certain stand-alone pokemon a lot", no one can really tell you that this opinion is invalid, as everyone has their own personal preferences.

However, to say that stand-alone pokemon are stronger if they don't evolve (or, in most cases even stronger than fully evolved pokemon) or to say that Unown isn't weak based only on what you think, even though the facts show otherwise e.g. stats , isn't a valid or respectable opinion.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Firstly, Dattebayo actually does believe these things, he said so, therefore he isn't joking and his post can be taken seriously.

Secondly, not to be rude, but I can take posts seriously if I want to regardless of what you think.

Thirdly, thanks for pointing out how to spell Unown properly

1. Didn't see that part, so I concede here.

2. Well... if you take posts seriously when they aren't meant to be taken seriously (I'm going on a general example here, not Dattebayo), you can come off as looking very rude.

3. You're welcome.

Anyway, I still think Unown would evolve into Clippy.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Well... if you take posts seriously when they aren't meant to be taken seriously (I'm going on a general example here, not Dattebayo), you can come off as looking very rude.

If people don't want me to take them seriously then they should make it obvious that what they're saying is a joke. Either that or just ignore my reply/post, or simply explain "i was just kidding".
Either way its no big deal, especially when you look at the behaviour of many people here on Serebii.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
If people don't want me to take them seriously then they should make it obvious that what they're saying is a joke. Either that or just ignore my reply/post, or simply explain "i was just kidding".
Either way its no big deal, especially when you look at the behaviour of many people here on Serebii.

Eh, I guess you can do that.

Just know that you can get modded for flaming if you go too far.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
z0MG

THEY WOULD BE NUMBERS.

D:

I don't think Unown should get an evolution, but it should be able to learn some else besides Hidden Power.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
It will evolve into missingNo lol XD. (not true, because i don't think unown will ever evolve)

pokemonlord1332

im new and im not so good at this.I feel that the unown are joke pokemon. if the evolve they should evolve into a bowl of alphabet soup like on the one guys post on the first page. it would pwn if it was water/fire type then arcues wouldnt be so good

pokemonlord1332

im new and im not so good at this.I feel that the unown are joke pokemon. if the evolve they should evolve into a bowl of alphabet soup like on the one guys post on the first page. it would pwn if it was water/fire type then arcues wouldnt be so good.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I was thinking that unown could 'evolve' into a legendary pokemon (here), but with a phione-manaphy relationship, except that ohmown cannot breed either.

So it's like this, unown is believed to be somewhat related to Ohmown in terms of evolution, but you can't evolve unown, and you can't breed Ohmown to get unown.