• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if you had to quit pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Lord Shinou

Fire Pokemon Master
I'll just find something that as fun... And I don't think it's too much of a problem now.

benknightprime

Master Trainer
I'd run away to my secret island in the pacific ocean and stay there until the law is eliminated or until I run out of food and toilet paper, or just play alot more Assassin's Creed and play pokemon in secret.
Give me pokemon or give me death!

Last edited:

Zachmac

I'd use lucario and Absol to bring justice to the world! They will stop anyone who tries to rid of pokemon!;448;;359;

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
I would simply laugh at such a stupid law and play Pokemon behind their back. All it takes is the refusal to give the games up and not telling anybody. Nothing would pull me away from the things I love. lol

I would also be kicking and screaming and fighting with them the entire time, especially if they did try to take my games away from me. And I would also question why they are making ridiculous laws like that when they could be doing other things... =/

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I would also play it in secret and have a secret pokemon organization/cult :D

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I would die of heartbreak! but after that I'd play in secret until they take me away...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'd die.

But in all seriousness, I might live, but I'd have to go through a serious of Pokemon Withdrawal Syndrome first before I would move on. Pokemon has always been a part of me, I still see myself singing/humming the songs and game music when I'm cleaning the house with my children around. Though I figured my children were going to end up watching Pokemon anyway, so I would end up finding myself sitting down to watch it with them and squealing on the inside at the memorable parts.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I love this above me.

I find myself humming the Route 201 theme sometimes, and the Pokemon Center music! And the We Will Be Heroes song is my absolute fav! But the music from The Temple of the Sea is probably their best work. So yeah, I'd probably have a stroke without Pokemon.

Molly2010

Pokemon addict
I would start an underground society of secret Pokemon players. There would be a secret password to get in and code names for everything Pokemon related. Or I would just continue to play it until the cops arrested me.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I'd say screw the law and the person who came up with it and play Pokemon behind their backs and get a group of people who would do the same thing. I am not a law-abiding citizen, and I would especially show it in that case :p

CliveKoopa

I'd say screw the law and the person who came up with it and play Pokemon behind their backs and get a group of people who would do the same thing. I am not a law-abiding citizen, and I would especially show it in that case :p

Its just a pity Pokemon aren't real then I'd use my own pokemon to beat up on the law and lead a Pokemon revolt, lol.

I assume most aspects of my life would improve. I can't really think of a downside to not playing Pokemon. Maybe some car rides might suck a little more, I guess.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
I'll play Pokemon till it meet it's End. Meaning I'll play it until Pokemon finished. I just stop playing it just for a while (Cause of the Japanese). And of course, Pokemon is my number one Favorite.

The Musician

Heracross trainer
If they actually took the time to think of, pass, and enforce that law, I'd be seriously concerned with government priorities.

But seriously, I'd just move on. If I really still wanted to play Pokemon, I would. People get away with doing all sorts of illegal drugs, I'm sure the same could apply to banned video games.

id start a rebellion and have a war... but instead of guns they have to vs us in pokemon
no healing until cease fire at night (id imagine the lower ranking people would have bidoofs and the higher ranking would have alakazams and the president has arceus)

Status
Not open for further replies.