• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if you had to quit pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicune3000

Water Lord
I did actually try to quit pokemon in Summer 2009... but then I suffered a bad broken bone in January 2010 and while I was off school I picked up my DS and thought 'What the hell, I've got nothing better to do XD. It proved to me that I can live without Pokemon at least :eek:)

dragonite12342

id build a super big rocket ship to carry all the pokemon players to the moon

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I used to have nightmares when I was a kid about police officers coming into my house and taking all of my pokemon possessions because of a new law that meant no one could play pokemon xD

Nowadays, I could deal with it easily. If I was forced to quit by a law, I would question the reasoning behind the law, but I'm not going to get fined/arrested just for pokemon. If someone else made me quit, such as my parents, I'd be annoyed, but I'd probably get over it pretty quickly, and find something else to do with my time

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I'd hide Pokémon players in my attic.

To be honest, I wouldn't be affected that much by it. I don't realluy play it anymore, and I'd rather not play it than get arrested.

gliscor20

it would be a big bummer, but there are other things in life to do, so i would eventually get over it and find another games. as much as i like pokemon, i wouldnt let myself be arrested because of it.

GilligBoi

I'd just play it illegally.

Or whip out the first amendment and get it repealled.

Vernikova

Champion
If I had to quit then I would just move on. It's not that important.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I'd go obsess over another series then, if that happened.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
If that new law ever happens I'll just send out Groudon to destroy the country that made the law. After all he is the one who made the continents. Hahahaha! Who's laughing now?

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
I would gather alll of the pokemon fans around the world and start a revolution.

milc546

<< Bonkers
If this really happens, then say hi to World War 3. (Or Pokemon War for that matter)

;492-s;: I'll just use Seed Flare and let them die! Who dares ban me?!

Me: But your not real.

;492-s;: Oh well...

(Bunch of Pokemon): We want rebellion!

Peppermint

Vanilla-Flavored~
I can relax for a while since I'm a few years away from 18. When I do reach 18 I'll probably be depressed for a few days but I will recover.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I'd hide Pokémon players in my attic.

To be honest, I wouldn't be affected that much by it. I don't realluy play it anymore, and I'd rather not play it than get arrested.

I'd be IN your attic then. Hi!

God, if pokemon were banned, my life sure would be empty. I'd still have writing and anime and manga and books, but you know what? Pokemon is what got me started on 2 out of those 4 things. I've been into it for more than half my life.

I've managed without the anime ever since Veronica Taylor and co left (yeah, I'm an old skool loyalist) but I don't think I could go on without the games. Especially now they're just getting awesome. How evil would it be if this law making playing pokemon illegal was passed on the day before the western release of black and white? Lol WW3, here we come...

^.^

Banned
Well, I have quit pokemon a couple times, but I came back to playing it again xp
It would be a bummer if that law ever happened...

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
what would happen
well...
its been with me my whole life...its done so muh to me...it helped me start off gaming,which i still love....i love pokemon
without it
the world would be very empty

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
I already obsess over The Legend of Zelda and the Fallout series. While I have no intentions to ever quit pokemon (again), I'd likely continue obsessing over the other games I love.

Blitz Lucario

I actually tried quiting Pokemon once a few years ago. Lets just say that about a month later I relapsed and well the rest is now history.

Status
Not open for further replies.