• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if you had to quit pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natie

Mr. F
I would be sad, but as a law like this can never pass, I'm never going to be sad either.

I win.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
There won't ever be a law like this until another Obama or Bush becomes president.

oooooooooooohhhhhhh I just mentioned politics in GPD.

I'm a baaaad mofo.

(But in all seriousness I would be happy, it'd give me motivation to quit.

But then again since it would be illegal, I might just play it anyway to piss authorities off.)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
There are only two games I get fired up for these days: CastleVania and Pokemon. If I had to quit Pokemon forever, then I guess that means more CastleVania.

But seriously, I'll be a Pokemon fan till the end.

I would be sad, but as a law like this can never pass, I'm never going to be sad either.

I win.
This actually reminds me of some people protesting about Pokemon because it was evil and brainwashing our kids or something. :p I haven't done research on it recently, but I remember two to three years ago, I read some ridiculous blog claiming that Pokemon was related to the devil and could not be trusted. It was because of the way some of the Pokemon looked, I believe. Long story short, anything can happen when enough people join together for a specific cause. Sadly, this includes banning Pokemon for religious reasons. Luckily, it seems very doubtful that enough people will care enough about banning Pokemon lol.

There won't ever be a law like this until another Obama or Bush becomes president.
Well, we already had Bush in office, and Obama is in office right now. This means that Bush missed his chance to pass the law, but that Obama still has more than two years to pass it. :p Don't you think that under these circumstances, the law would have already been passed lol?

oooooooooooohhhhhhh I just mentioned politics in GPD.

I'm a baaaad mofo.
Haha very ambitious, are we? Politics is scary, especially in a Pokemon forum. Just kidding, just kidding. :p It's nice to know more about anything and everything, and that includes politics lol.

(But in all seriousness I would be happy, it'd give me motivation to quit.

But then again since it would be illegal, I might just play it anyway to piss authorities off.)
I'm with you; I would secretly take all my games to jail lol.

Wouldnt mind the laws and still play of course
Pokemon Heart Gold FC:4684 3463 9892 (my Heart Gold game is less than 3 months and im still working on the teams and the lvls so u can add me but i probably wont be on to battle until i transfer my Pearl Pokemon)

Treecky

I would take ALL the pokemon(fans) in the world and declare WAR!
PokéFans... UUNNIITTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'd still have four years to go till 18 but I'd probably cry and try to change the law.

Murton

Once you were lost.
Play other games. Pokemon's a fun game, but it's not holy or something.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I would take ALL the pokemon(fans) in the world and declare WAR!
PokéFans... UUNNIITTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, with these Pokemon...

;486;;487-o;;464;;249;;389;;250;;484;;143;;473;;409;;462;;384;;483;;373;;142;;350;;248;;493;;383;;151;;208;;382;;150;;289;;130;;491;;169;;254;;386-a;;306;;149;;009;;330;;467;;321;;006;;365;;488;;295;;392;;376;;445;;477;;rukario;;348;;466;;059;

...We shall keep Pokemon alive forever! Arceus, use Judgement on the lawmakers! Dialga, use Roar of Time on the U.S. Army, Marines, and Airforce! Everybody else listed above, crush all who stand in your way!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D. Scott

I'D KILL EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THE LAW AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER STUFF-

*shot* Owww...

Seriously though, I'd move on. Pokemon is an amazing series, and I love it, but it's not my life and it'd be a bit disturbing if it was anyone else's.

MagnificentMudkip

Well, if they do make that law, and I'm not 18 yet, I'd be doing everything concerning Pokemon, just like to remeber it as I grow old. Then, when I do reach 18, I'm heartbroken. But, surely time would heal the wounds, and I could move on, but I'd have bits of Pokemon always in my heart.

thetifftiff

Well if that was the reason I'd be angry and try to do something about it but my reasons would have nothing to do with Pokemon. I can live just fine without playing Pokemon but I would never be able to live in a world where such a stupid law existed.

A.U.

theres always an alternative.......final fantasy xD
:p
but really if there was a law i wouldnt mind it ahah. but thatll be added to dumbest laws of all time

Xerth

lock me up and give me a life sentence, cuz ill never quit! Ya hear me! NEVER!!!!!

Love pokemon way to much!

Status
Not open for further replies.