• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What if you had to quit pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika Pika333

Impulsive Trainer
I'd die! Or I'd steal a katana, then go and kill the person who made the law, and feed his guts to my cats

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
I'd play my backup game Wizard101 or Halo on my Xbox 360. Though I am better at Wizard101 than Halo.

cockatoo777

Pokemon Music Lover
I would be very angry and sad. But they can't monitor me 24/7 right? (playing on emus would help remain undetected) *wink wink*

Rex Kamex

I'd die! Or I'd steal a katana, then go and kill the person who made the law, and feed his guts to my cats

Then you'd possibly be arrested for murder, wouldn't you? Putting you in deeper trouble than before...

But when we're all back to playing Pokemon, we'll remember you...

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I was actually really scared about this, because when B/W came out, I played it a lot and my girlfriend started to feel neglected.

I was afraid she'd make me choose, her or Pokemon. But we talked it out, and sense prevailed! Now I just have to make sure she has her own time too. I can't ALWAYS play Pokemon.

chimkong

As it is turning out that I need to spend more and more time on studies and real life affairs, I really do not have enough time to play Pokemon regularly. Not really into the "playing" aspect of the Pokemon anyway, me - but into the battling aspect. Sooooo, stop playing the games won't be heartbreaking, but..... stop battling and training competitively? No one tells me to do so :p

~CK

freakingtimbush

PKMN Trainer Timothy
I was actually really scared about this, because when B/W came out, I played it a lot and my girlfriend started to feel neglected.

I was afraid she'd make me choose, her or Pokemon. But we talked it out, and sense prevailed! Now I just have to make sure she has her own time too. I can't ALWAYS play Pokemon.

thats just depressingly stupid. it's a girl...girls are so much better than pokemon.

Kalosian

So long
I would probably just play other games instead, even if it would feel very strange to not be able to play Pokemon anymore. I would miss it for sure, but chances are I would get used to not playing it after a while.

maxximuscree

Snorlax User
i do hope so... oh well therte's always yugioh

Last edited:

Chaos007X

T3h \/\/in is here.
I'd still play it! lol, If they dare persecute me, I will be considered a martyr for the Pokemon fandom!

Lead us, O wise one of the PokeRebellion! Lol XD

Yeah, same. I would totally not accept this 'law' I'd play it still, and plead the 5th IF they ever found me out.

Cause I'm not goin' to quit playing until I decide I'll quit playing! ;057; Then I'll quit playing.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I'd live, just as I'm living right now (I still can't play HeartGold or Black T_T)

...but yeah, the truth is I'd probably join a lot of the rest of you and play it secretly.

AromaFlora

floofy
Considering the amount of work I've done for Pokemon (sites) and it they were to go to complete waste, I would definitely be pretty angry! But otherwise, I would be bored to death since Pokemon was mainly my pastime and I didn't really do much of else. Well, I still have Starcraft 2 installed on this computer so maybe I would get really competitive in that! (Not likely, takes like the entire computer to run it and it still kinda lags.)

And maybe I'd get really serious about doing art as my pastime...

Nebbio

NINJA!
I would probably go get a job if I was 18. Or buy the 3DS.

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
I would fight it. I've come too far to lose all my pokemon. I've actually come to the point where I consider pokemon as friends. I would assemble a giant mob and we would all protest until order is restored to the pokemon world. :D

NewADance

I`ll never quit! I tried to quit playing, but... IT`S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME! I love my pokies forever :(
but if my ds was taken away and my pokemon games, I am going to cry in my bed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.