• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What If You Were A Gym Leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Composer

The Composer
1) The Type(s) would you want to specialize in?
Dragon(y)/Water

2) What City/Town, from the games, would you want your Gym at?
Lilycove

3) Which Pokemon would you choose on your team? (List at least 2 to 6.)
-Lapras
-Flygon
-Gyarados
-Salamence
-Milotic
-Dragonite

4) What would you call your badge be?
Edge Badge

5) What move would the winner receive?
Dragon Claw

6) What would make you uniques as a Leader?
Umm...I dunno? Maybe my gym could double as something mundane...like a restaurant or a gas station...

Juugo

Pokémaster
1. I wouldn't specialize in any type at all.
2. I would want to be the Champion, so wherever the elite four is.
3. http://i29.*******.com/35lw2z7.png
4. No badge.
5. Nothing.
6. My awesome tecniques. :eek:

Fly8888

Lucario Fanatic
Steel/Ground
In front of the mountain in the Battle zone.
Metagross, Steelix, Rhyperior, Magnezone, Garchomp, and my trump card would be Lucario.
The Armour Badge.
Earthquake.
My gym floor would have wild pokemon.

pikakid

jirachi killer
Magikarp city
pokemon would be dark
umbreon drapion tyrnatar girtina sayblye and spirtomb
mirk badge
part time job in the pokemon centre

1) I would specialize in Ghost types, but I'd much rather prefer specializing in an either speedy or defensive strategy.
2) Why a town? Doesn't Blaine in Pokemon GS battle in a cave? Mt. Pyre. But Lavender Town if I actually had to go with a town.
3) Rotom, Drifblim, Mismagius, Froslass, Gengar, and Spiritomb, in that order.
4) Phantasm Badge, and 5) move would be Destiny Bond, unless that is too unbalancing, at which point Ominous Wind would be my choice.
6) This may not be really unique, but I double as Contest Master as well as battler. Each Pokemon would have at least 9 ribbons (which is in my actual capabilities, in R/S/E).

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
1) Fighting
2) Sunnyshore City
3) Lucario, Toxicroak, Gallade, Infernape, Poliwrath, &Breloom
4) Dimensional Badge
5) Shadow Force
6) I'd have the best hair

chrombot

The Steel Hearted
I'd have formally been a dual gym leader, using dark types, leading with my fiance who used normal. We bumped Sabrina out of Saffron city. After my fiance's death, I'd abandoned the gym, Sabrina would graciously take over. Years later, I'd return with Steel types.
Using, Magneton, Scizor, Aggron, Skarmory and Registeel. Every now and then, a Clefairy with meteor mash of course.
I'd give out the Tinman Badge, yes a wizard of Oz reference.
I'd move tutor metal sound.
I'd be unique in that my field would have a gravity/magnet rise effect. Every few turns my field would make steel pokemon float up and gain a levitate effect, and then change and force steel type down, like gravity.

hellfire014

furries ftw
1) unspecialized, but mostly steel
2) New Bark Town or near the Lake of Rage (is that right? its been a while since I've played GSC)
3) Lucario, Metagross, Milotic, Crobat, Scizor, Gallade/Absol
4) Slacker Badge
5) Earthquake, everybody loves earthquake
6) remember the rocket base in GSC? remember the 'wild pokemon' trap they had? I'd have that instead of trainers

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I would be in Sunyshore City
Dark Type pokemon (Honchkrow, Weavile, Absol, and Umbreon)
Night Badge
Dark pulse would be the tm I give out
I would have a little switch you have to push and you get light...but only for 10 seconds. You would have to push the next switch to put on the light again...I would have trainers there and if you fell of the edge while the lights were out you would have to start over again.

Ironic though because I would want to be in Sunyshore City...lol

Kipcha

Fire

Hearthrome City

Flareon
Charizard
Typhlosion
Blaziken
Rapidash

Flare Badge

Solar Flare

I would just do up the gym neat. Puzzles instead of trainers.

FireMasterA.J

1.Fire
2.Cinnabar Island
3.Charizard
Blaziken
Magmortar
Infernape
Flareon
Typhlosion
4.Trailblaze Badge
5.Fire Blast
6.I would teach fire moves aswell as moves based on their 2nd type and other unexpected moves and I might have a pink afro! Just kidding!

Codymon7897

Johto-Pokemon user
What types? I'd be a Johto trainer. Johto Pokés only, with the exception of Dragonite.
Where would I be? It'd be a little island, off the coast of Johto. Called, the "Legend Island" It's a place you can only get to after the Elite four. Oh, and it'd be a double battle.
My pokes, start with
Espeon and Umbreon, both level 70
Typhlosion-71
Meganuim-67
Feraligatr-72
and Dragonite-75 (What? It's after the leage)
Badge would be called.....The legend badge. I'd give out a medal, to give put on your trainer case. It's circular, and it says "Congratulations, and may your Journey through life be grand"
What move would I give? I'd give the choice between the three elemental punches.
What makes me unique? Using mostly Johto only pokés. I'd also have an Eevee on one shoulder, and an Aipom on the other. I would set up a tournament style thing, and the winner of the tournament challenges me. If there wasn't enough people in the tournament, you'd have to wait.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
My speciazed type would be Dark. My gym would be located in Cherrygrove City, with the traps being related to the history of Heaven and Hell, like having to descend between the two, while I reside in Purgatory. The three pokémon I'll use would be Luxio, Vulpix and Sneasel. The badge I'll give out would be the Scythe Badge, and the TM I'd give out would be Dark Pulse.

Empoleon2007

Expelliarmus!
Fire Pokemon

Snowpoint, it's just so boring.

-Ponytar
-Rapidash
-Typhlosion

Blast Badge

Overheat

6) What would make you unique as a Leader?
Flannery's brother

Oh yeahhhh

Khamul

Fail Meister
Poison

In a hidden cave, near snowpoint

-Crobat
-Muk
-Toxicroak
-Swalot

Toxin Badge

Poison Fang

6) What would make you unique as a Leader?
I'd be blind

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Hah. Love it.

Specialty Type: Steel

Team:

Metang (would never evolve)
Bronzor
Steelix
Scizor

Badge: Chromebadge

Move Given: Flash Cannon

Uniqueness: Completely optional badge.

Gym would be designed in three stages. First, a conveyor-belt maze. Second, a series of actual questions (like type weaknesses, Pokémon identification, etc.). Lastly, a set of battles against my three underlings. After that, you get ta fight me. Gym Pokémon are at levels in the forties.

Codymon7897

Johto-Pokemon user
I've got another....
User of Ancient types
location, underwater, near the whirl islands
pokes Kabutops, Aereodactyl, Bastiodon, Rampardos and Mamoswine
Badge would be the Jurrasic badge
You'd get the move Ancientpower, what else?
unique? Well to get to me you must....
Swim through an underwater tunnel (in the actual underwater gym), then battle a trainer, climb up a cliff, battle another trainer, then, choose a fossil from a selection of three. Which one you choose will determine what trainer you battle next, one with Omastar, one with Armaldo, or one with Cradily(or lileep...which one is the second? i forget..ehheh)
Then, you battle me. It's completly optional, it mainly allows for extra training after the leauge.
(sorrry for my spelling errors)

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Sandstorm team ftw!

Yeah, I'd be a Rock/Ground type, with my main pokemon my Scarfed Mixed T-tar. He's a beast on shoddy right now.

I'd have some sort of maze with sinking sand, similar to Flannery's gym in R/S/E.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
I feel Viridian Needs a New More Consistant Gym, so

Specialty:
-Dark

Team:

-HounDoom
-Crawdaunt
-Honchkrow
-Shiftry
-Tyranitar

Badge:
-Chaos Badge

Move Given:
-Dark Pulse

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
id specilize in weather, my badge would be a mirage badge. Id want mine on a random area of floting houses lol. reward for beating me, tm Castcloud. weather changes to benifit the user. (grass=rain dance UNLESS it knows solar beam, recovery moves based on weather, or abilitys based on weather, steel, rock/ground=sand storm, ect.)

bronzong (trick room)
ludicolo (rain)
tyranitar (sandstorm)
abomasnow (hail)
megenium (sunnyday)

what makes me uniqe? i use diffrent type pokemon. in order to get to me youd have to go through a series of room dedicated to a certian weather effect. (for example one would be a hail room)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.