• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is a Pokemon Master?

Status
Not open for further replies.
treating the pokes well, go through tough roads together ...beat everybody and live life dude.

Axel

Orange Champion
Someone who collects all Pokemon, knows how to handle every situation in battle, and has fun while training their team. Tackling the eight gyms and the Elite 4 is a must.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
*background turns into waving American Flag, inspirational music* A guy/girl who catches AT LEAST 6 Pokémon, trains them to the point where they're at there fullest potential, (including a fitting moveset), and can stand tall above ALL opponents that dare enter a battle. And the heaviest one stomps on the losing Trainer's head. :eek:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
A Pokémon master is...

...Someone who genuinely cares for their Pokémon, even if they are just data in a Nintendo DS cart/GBA cartridge/GB Color cartridge/GB cartridge/GameCube memory card/Pokéwalker/whatever else I left out.

...Someone who does not disconnect from battles over random matchup, and will, at worst, forfeit instead.

...Someone who takes both wins and losses gracefully.

...Someone who does not build teams based on what is popular, or by what is the best, but based on personal preference. And still manages to win battles.

...Someone who lives and breathes Pokémon, and could truly not imagine life without it.

...Someone who is called a Pokémon master by their friends, rather than by themself.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Catch EVERY SINGLE POKEMON.... Become champion of all regions... Train those each and every one of your Pokemon to level 100... I am halfway there

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Someone who is the very best, like no one ever was.

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
To capture all 649 pokemon, raise them all with loving care and beat all the leagues. Then, setting out to complete your own personal goals. =)
~RaichuArcanine~​

DerpFloon0089

shiny enthusiast
When you can sweep an entire team of ubers with One unown

I'd give up even trying if I ever saw someone do that(There's still a chance!)

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
I wanna be, the very best, that no one ever wassssss... To catch them is my desire, to train them is my he- ah yopu get the picthure.
and someone who has meta knight on their team. if you dont, YOU FAIL

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
to be have all pkmn at lvl 100, max money, and fit 999 of every item in ur bag, oh and doing that legitly

flygonabsol99

To me, a Pokemon master is someone who...

...Respects defeated opponets

...Is willing to help the opponet improve

...Can't imagine life without Pokemon

...likes each and every Pokemon for what it is

...tries to win with their favorites

...Is nearly undefeatable

...has completed a National Pokedex at least once in their life
These are what make a Pokemon master so great.

shengar

Silent reader
If you are a battler, refer to my signature
I don't know if you are coordinator or breeder

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I think you'd need a team of lv.100's, treat them with love, beat all the pokemon games, catch all the pokemon, and beat the elite trainers in a pokemon offical tournoment and come as runner up or first.

Status
Not open for further replies.