• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is a random NPC character you came to really like?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I like the Twin Trainers from the Johto and Hoenn games mainly because they look cute and have some interesting pre-battle dialogue. Plus the one game there’s the pair that basically have the same exact name with only one letter being added to one of the names (Ann and Anne). You’d think their parents could have come up with names that were pronounced differently.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wally.

That ORAS theme really changed things lol

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The Firebreather in Union Cave who's upset that all the Zubat keep confusing his Pokemon. I feel his pain.
What I never understood is why Zubat gets both Confuse Ray AND Supersonic so close to each other via level up. I would not have a problem if it learned one first and then about ten levels later and two to three other moves it learns the other.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
I like "Aroma Lady" Rose, located in Hoenn's Route 118, mainly because I happened to fight against her team a lot of times while leveling-up my Pokémon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I like the little girl who stands near the Pokemon Tower in Shion (Lavender) Town and asks the player if they believe in ghosts. Something about that exchange is memorable to me.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Probably because Ruby and Sapphire were my first games, my favorite in-game NPC has to be the random character early in the games who says "The air is tasty today!" LOL

Madison M

Beauty Nova from X and Y, who is hinted to be trans.

Pokéfan Alex from HeartGold and SoulSilver, who loves "royal Pokémon" and uses a level 29 Slowking, level 29 Nidoking, and level 65 Magikarp!

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
The Pat Benatar quoting hiker in Rock Tunnel ;)

Nyter

Island Challenger
Oh Hiker Andy from Black/White for sho..
“By the way...boy...you ever had a lover?”

Come on that takes the cake....

Although Beauty Shirley from Ruby/Sapphire with her "I've got the fire in me baby. Ooh put it out baby!" is close as well.

I love me these intentional random NPCs

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
The girl from SwSh who cheers you on with her Blipbug. I like that, as you get more gym badges, her Blipbug evolves and they both continue to support you