• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is found under your bed

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Storage for a lot of tools and electronics I keep, as well as my collection of books, and sleeping back.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
A possible spammy, pointless thread, but whatever.

Dust bunnies, and other little pieces of junk I've shoved under there years ago. There's an electric keyboard under my bed, but the batteries died before I could use it (my brother used it before). The cats like to go under my bed, but I hope there isn't any food under there, or even spiders or scorpions. I should clean it out, but I don't like closed, dark spaces, and I'm just that lazy. So...

A second bed~

Basically it's like a huge drawer with a mattress in it that's under my bed. Really handy for sleepovers.

lidaboy

procrastina...
a treadmill...

yes.

I have a water bed, so you can't really put stuff under it. But there are drawers on the side which I have filled with a ton of my drawings.

Flame Mistress

Uh, my Super Pokémon Rumble cartridge, my Professor Layton and the Uneound Future, several hairpins and hairbands, some old picture book about Peter Rabbit or whatever, and... HOLY CRAP IS THAT SLENDERMAN that's about all, really.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
*crawls under my bed*

Okay. Two blanket I use in the winter, two crates full of old toys and cards and things, a few gum wrappers, a pile of drawings, Pokemon cards, and a few notebooks and binders. ^_^

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I have a machete under my bed, so I'm prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

Dryzera

Banned
A few chains and a cute boy.

I actually have one of those space-saver bins and it's got all my Nintendo stuff...like my Wii, Gamecube, old guides, and cartridges.

Profesco

gone gently
Occasionally me.