• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is found under your bed

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Um my rock collection that's just been sitting there collecting dust, my boxes for my DSi XL, clothes for stupid dolls, and various other things that I really don't care about.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Another bed and under that one are posters, drawings and dust <.>

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Dust, Random shoes from when i was a 4 year old, a couple shoe boxes, some paper here and there... A rotting corpse ....

Oh, and Carpet. Lots o carpet.

ebevan91

I have one of those beds with drawers underneath the mattress and a shelf as the headboard.

Two drawers are empty and the other one has my PC games and books in it. And maybe my Game of Thrones season 1 DVD as well.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Bin bags full of shoes, a box of CDs and cassette tapes, TWO Christmas Trees, two more wireless routers, a radio, a map of the globe, and Christmas decorations.

It used to be a lot worse before today. I wish I saw this thread before today.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
A load of sh*t. >.>

My cuddly kitty collection! That isn't sh*t!

...Wow, I used alliteration...

Missile157

Kingdra Trainer
Empty shoe boxes, guitar books and things that have fallen from my shelf.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
A painting worth a thousand or two, an escape ladder, set of coloring utensils, and other miscellaneous things.

That is, if I'm in my own bed. If I am sleeping with my sister, then there's nothing. The frame was taken out after I broke it.