• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is found under your bed

Spookz

Lumos
I just moved, so I flattened all of my boxes and stored them under my bed in addition to my shoes. That's it.

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
Spare chargers for my phone and tablet, socks, binders with paperwork, and an electric piano that I never took the time to learn how to play.

And probably a mouse. OH GOD why did I think about that? :eek:

Fatal

Banned
a box spring.

MuzikMaestro

>Never Say I Die<
my saxophone case and my telescope.

I'm afraid to look under there to find out. I might get attacked by brown recluses or something.

83 cents.
This is probably the most worthwhile thread I've ever viewed.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
A bunch of shoes we don't wear anymore. When I was younger I threw my trash under my bed in the other end... which is next to wall, but there's some space to throw things between them.

1 word: Books.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Out-of season clothes, swimsuits, a whole heap of old bags.... and probably a dead lizard.
Yeah 'cause a while ago when I took off my trousers I forgot about the lizard I caught and stored in my pocket. It ran straight under my bed. So it either got out somehow or is still rotting down there today XDDD

The underside of my bed? Lol

I've got what's called a captains bed so it's got two sets of drawers. They've got sets of sheets and a few blankets on one side and dust bunnies with stuff in the other and a box full of notes from middle school.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
A bag of DS games, a couple of video game boxes, a giant bristol board, a feather mattress, a pillowcase, some binders and all of my old Nintendo Power magazines.

Earthia100

Some random paper, some of those neopets plushies you could get at McDonalds, a huge tub of crayons, some markers, Paperbeast, some pencils, a few binders of Pokemon cards, a tub full of stuff like damage counters and playing mats for the Pokemon TCG, a stack of two of energy cards held together by rubber bands, and some other crap.