• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is One of the worst anime you ever watched?

No worries about that, sonny. Everyone shares the same sentiments about that crapped-ass garbage beyond the faggots in the Pogaynime sections. :)

Flames I can't exactly promise defense from though, heheh.

But giving them's another story. :D

Buizelster

Eh, never got a chance to actually finish more than an episode of that. How'd it differ from the mango, if any?

Well the Gash vs Zeon fight was rushed, and Zeon's character butchered. Then the anime skipped the last arc.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
@Cobalt_Latios: Well, it's clearly been answered for me already, but personally I came to discuss the games and roleplay. Serebii makes for a good time-killer, no offense intended. And I agree with Archimedes, the manga is actually amazing (well, assuming we're both talking about Special). Now that I think about it, the manga, if adapted properly, would be much more an intriguing show to watch, and would be better for advertising the main series. But the plots there are even more complicated than the games, so kids might not follow through everything. What if they made Special a separate, for the older audience, while the one that lasted 10+ years would still run for the kids? As much as I want it to end, it's not likely to by now. ... Well, I can dream.

Indy

WAT
I remember some anime.. It was wild west themed, but it had a goggle boy with a cat. Plus they had shooters that look liked robots that shot metal balls in a battle.

I didn't care for Beyblade, either.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Sonic anime
or Bakugaun.
They both suck.
I barley watched Sonic because it was soo stupid.
Bakugaun is stupid as well.

Dr.Paynegwynn

Build more burrows
I want to say Rebuild of Evangelion because it was nowhere near as good as the original, but if we're talking about the worst I would probably have to say InuYasha because it was insanely monotonous.

rocky505

I seriously hate bakugan. I even hate it when stupid kids come to me at stores and ask me if I like it. I also didn't really like Inuyasha.

Heracross

Custom User Title
I wish I could remember the name of it because it was hilariously bad. Late one night my friend and I were channel surfing, and on the local public access they had this really cheesy sci-fi movie with an ultra-low budget 70s feel to it - several action shots of running soldiers, flying vehicles, etc. were used over and over for scenes that were supposed to be different, and it seemed as though one of the minor characters wasn't even translated, but it didn't really sound like Japanese so much as just babble. Maybe it doesn't deserve the title of "worst" because it was certainly entertaining, but damn was it horrible.

In terms of mainstream type stuff, probably Inuyasha.
Probably, Hellsing, I haven't watched it completely, but i fall asleep in the intro song.
Just watch Hellsing Ultimate. Can't guarantee you'll like it, but if you fall asleep then something is very wrong.

Eh, both the anime editions and the manga are pretty much garbage, so falling asleep would be very much in line for level of insta-hypnosis. =/

Also, no more deeming other series' as "horrible" from a fan of the world's most redundant, recycled piece of chewed-out crap in existence, sonny. Save that for when you get a better signature and off whatever the meds are which kept you to the Pokemon anime sections for so long. :p

HK

Radiance of Shadows
*Sigh.*

You are so hopeless.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Also, no more deeming other series' as "horrible" from a fan of the world's most redundant, recycled piece of chewed-out crap in existence, sonny. Save that for when you get a better signature and off whatever the meds are which kept you to the Pokemon anime sections for so long. :p

I guess I'm supposed to take offense to this or something..? Sure, I'm a fan of Pokémon, but I also realize its many shortcomings. On a list of my top ten anime it doesn't even warrant an honorable mention much less a spot, and truth be told, I haven't seen a new episode in heaven knows how many months.

tl;dr You don't know me and your trolling needs some work. 2/10 for effort though.

Eh, I wasn't really "trolling" seriously, just making a random (but truthful) remark to someone kind of touching the grounds of "pot calling the kettle black" by putting down better anime than the one recycling the same **** for the biggest number of episodes to have been created by man, so, yeah.

My bad, just didn't feel like copy-pasting some of my bashings on that particular show as I have posted them many times in this thread. =/

Edit: Anyone with "ITACHI" or some other Naruto villian written or depicted in their signature really doesn't have much right to speak of bad anime, either. :)

Heracross

Custom User Title
I do see your point now, but you're still coming off as rather butthurt. Ultimately, "better" and "worse" are purely subjective terms and as such debating them is an excercise in futility. In the case of Inuyasha vs Pocket Monsters one is only better than the other in the way a mosquito bite is better than chicken pox, so who really cares anyway?

Inuyasha's first few episodes aren't THAT bad, and I'm about as much of an optimist concerning those types of anime as a bag of potatoes is related to a street sign... it's right about where Inuyasha begins spamming that windyscar thing after he gets the ability to do so as he pleases in 35 out of every 40 filler episodes (red: comprises 89% of the whole fucking anime) and such. Not that the manga's much better, but I really do think that Sunrise did a better job adapting off a then-not-so-popular manga series until it became Drgonball GTAF for 12-year old girls about where they got a director change.

And remind me never to even put the likes of Inuyasha or anything of Rumiko's beside Maison Ikkoku in my mouth again, ever.

(Although the first season of Pokemon wasn't that bad for an elementary school students' series... it's where they milk it for the filler islands of orange doom and the other regions where Ash shouldn't even belong in that it gets awful, especially with him catching a total of 4-5 Pokemon per region which all seem to take a bare minimum of 34+ episodes to actually evolve and/or start being useful)

(Not to mention that on the off chance that they do become so-so, he either releases them or leaves them stranded in a lab to appear once every 456 episodes as he resets time after time every season and starts doin' the same **** over again so he can lose a league and rinse and repeat, yah)

Uke

...Eh?...
I wasn't really a fan of Lucky Star or Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Lucky Star doesn't really have a plot, and the art style kinda bugged me. Haruhi was 'meh'. Compared to a series like Kino's Journey, it wasn't really that groundbreaking for me. They really should have just kept it as a club of friends doing random things, instead of adding aliens, time-travelers, and espers.