1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is one thing that made you happy today?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by telos, Feb 28, 2013.

1. telos

telos i brought ice cream

I'm new here so I might as well start a happy-thread...!

What is one thing that made you smile in the past 24 hours?

For me it was giving my pet rat a bath; he hated every minute of it but he smelled so good!

2. Shiny Venusaur

Shiny Venusaur The Prodigal Son

Yesterday evening I went on a nice dinner date with my girl friend. It was great because we've both had a very stressful last 2 weeks of classes so getting away from it all to just spend time with each other was just what I needed.

3. Ropav

Ropav Howls of Loneliness

Having my friend text me back last night was awesome :)

4. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

Simply, It's Friday

5. Houka

Houka Well-Known Member

It's Firday got some fun stuff done and some posted in my thread, I was wasn't expecting it after no one this morning. Anywho better not go into issues now. Just enjoying myself.

6. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

My parents went to go pick my brother up for work, and they came back with a DVD copy of Wreck-it Ralph in hand. I squealed at the news, but not for long. I guess I wasn't as excited as I would've liked, but I was really happy on the inside, I just had to hold it back.

7. GoshinX03

GoshinX03 Pride & Power

Watching my 2yr old & 6mt yr old sons playing together peacefully in the infant's playpen....leaving me alone to play my 3DS lol (^_^)

8. facetious

facetious machtverfilzung

Having my cherry popped.

9. Spock

Spock Live Long & Prosper

how many times has that happened now jay? do you regenerate or something