• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is something you would do to fix your least favorite character?

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
This is not a hate thread (I guess) but the point of this thread is just discussing what aspect would you change of certain characters with their goals/developments/presence etc. Honestly it's doesn't have to include characters you hate but just ones you don't practically care for.

I don't like the idea of Trip at all but it would've actually benefited his and Ash's dynamic if he didn't just drop all of his Pokemon for Superior, they should've had more full battles. The whole "admiration of Alder" to "I hate Alder" was so rushed and anti climatic

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Jessie's personality needs some fixing, maybe have her act a little smarter too. For her English dub voice fire Michele Knotz and bring back Rachel Lillis.

For Bonnie have her quit that gag permanently after the time it backfired on her. Also make her personality less annoying and take away most of her screentime and give it to Serena instead since she obviously needed it more than Bonnie did.

For Ash continue where his character left off in DP instead of resetting him in BW. Also get rid of all the 180 personas from that point forward and keep his character (and continuity) consistent with his OS-DP persona.

Observer

Mostly watching
This is not a hate thread (I guess) but the point of this thread is just discussing what aspect would you change of certain characters with their goals/developments/presence etc. Honestly it's doesn't have to include characters you hate but just ones you don't practically care for.

I don't like the idea of Trip at all but it would've actually benefited his and Ash's dynamic if he didn't just drop all of his Pokemon for Superior, they should've had more full battles. The whole "admiration of Alder" to "I hate Alder" was so rushed and anti climatic

Yeah I think we all know where this heading

jqbakhnh9j751.jpg

But I guess it would have been good if we got to see Professor Cerise, Chrysa, and Ren have more active roles in the season. Ever since AG starting with Professor Birch most of the regional professors would get to play a minor or major role later on in the anime.

Giovanni, I would have him being a bit more hands on in some situations. The guy pretty much almost came close to a victory with Project Tempest showing why he's still the big bad boss of the anime.

Stop Jigglypuff from appearing.
For Miette. Have her not dance with Ash.
Ash’s Rowlet: stop sleeping during battles

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Have Jigglypuff appear in JN, SM set it up perfectly
Let Max catch that Ralts
Let Iris beat Claire in that BW special with Dragonite getting that W and showing how Iris is very much 8th gym leader with the next step being the Elite 4
Let Dawn be a top coordinator already and aim to be a contest master like Wallace was
Give Serena better dialogue in the XY finale
Give Lana a proper arc and growth compared to her peers, have Sandy evolve into Vaporeon at the end of SM
Have Lillie evolve Vulpix and catch a Clefairy by her next appearance, following her game counterpart in aiming to become a Pokemon trainer
Let Chloe evolve Eevee into Leafeon and become a Pokemon trainer with Regina as her rival for her finale. (Although her being a research partner as well during the process fits as a replacement of Ash and Goh for Cerise )

Change everything about Alder and Ghetsis and Colress and even N in the anime, just everything, do them justice
Introduce Zinnia, the URS, AZ and a lot of the Galar squad
Erase Trip, Morrison and Tyson 's meowth
Let Casey participate in the Johto league

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lucario: Erase from existence
1. Lina from sm:
Do a makeover. Ok, u like water. So it means that u need to dye ur hair in blue? Wear only blue clothes? Very creative and unique . Other colors exist in the world.
Also, I suggest finding a proper goal in life instead of making bubbles.
And a more interesting personality would be welcome , even a rock has more charisma than this young lady

2. Kaki teenager:
Wear a shirt, how is it ok to go to school shirtless? That’s what happened when you have an inappropriate teacher to take example from. Also, he should be in high school

3. Cameron
Get a 6th Pokemon
Lina is such an iconic character though you can't do that :(

vondecayle

Impossible because Ash VS. Kuku Man is one of the most discussed full battles (in this forum, at least).
People are really sleeping on Green sandwich girl vs Blue fish girl! Underrated battle!

BlueDragonfangirl

Goh is my least favorite, how to fix a broken character? Don’t know.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Chloe: Not give her an Eevee.

Focus more on her connection with Yamper.

Bendicion

Water Master
Give May training episodes, May's pokemon tended not to get much screentime outside of their specific contest battles or the eps leading up to them almost similar to the way Journies handled Ash's Pokémon. Beautifly barely appeared in mid/late Hoenn for example. Skitty was used for a bit then got overshadowed by her Bulbasaur, and then all 3 of her Hoenn pokemon were dropped after Hoenn ended. Munchlax didn't do much till the middle of BF despite being captured before the Hoenn Grand Festival and Eevee hardly did anything of note outside the one contest it had against Brock. And of course Torchic was barely used for the first 80 episodes of Hoenn till it evolved.