• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is that supposed to be!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
So, I was watching some anime episodes on Pokemon.com, and while watching, I stumble upon this:
AScreenShot.png

Notice what appears to be a Breloom from the back. WTF IS THAT!?!?! Not a shiny Breloom! Did the trainer Paint their Pokemon!?! For anyone who wants to watch the episode and see for themselves, go to Pokemon.com, click Pokemon TV, and the episode is in Hoenn and entitled "Weekend Warrior".

So, has anyone else found occurrences like this? Tell about them here, or your reaction to this one here.

Grey Wind

It's just a colouring error, it happens all the time. It's no big deal, there's loads of examples. Hell, even the Marill and Linoone in that shot are discoloured.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Just a mistake in the anime it happens occasionally here's a quote from the bulbapedia page about it.

" Errors - A light blue Marill, a blue-and-green Breloom and a Shroomish with spots the same color as its head appear as extras. These are not Shiny, but rather just coloring errors, like Pidgey on the cuckoo clock in Pokémon Emergency!."

Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/AG151

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Oh, look at that. Quite interesting. I did not know that. Thanks for the info! :D

DMerle

Guess who's back
Oh, look at that. Quite interesting. I did not know that. Thanks for the info! :D

If on a bulbapedia page about a certain episode you scroll down to the errors bit there's usually like 2+ for every episode =P i've gotta congratulate you though, I don't think i've ever spotted one myself.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Wow, I never knew that about Bulbapedia. And thanks for the congrats! XD The first time I saw it I was like "WTF IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?" I was so confused XD

Status
Not open for further replies.