1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best 3rd Gen Poke to you?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Raizoken, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raizoken

Raizoken The Grand Artist

As you can see by my profile my favorite one is Smeargle! The Almighty

However I wanna learn about you! The viewer! So just list your top 5 favorite pokemon from the 3rd Gen​

Here is Mine:

First ;235;
    Second ;330;
    Third ;280;
    Forth ;302;
    Fifth ;291;

There you go! Just like that!

Now you give it a go!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  2. Spudnugget1

Spudnugget1 who wants to sing

Smeargle was from Generation II, not III. The rest of the Pokemon on that top five list are generationally correct, but if you want to pick a #1 favorite from GenIII, take Smeargle off of that list and bump Flygon up a notch.

Smeargle appeared in Emerald specifically due to public outcry against GenIII's incompatibility with the previous two generations, making many player's life works moot point. He was one of the few things not remedied by FRLG.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I'd say Mudkip, Gardevoir and Blaziken are my favorites, but in no particular order.

3. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

In no particular order: Flygon, Cradily, Absol, Gardevoir and Milotic... probably. Kind of hard to choose just five, and I left out the starters and Latias/os, which I really like.

4. KiaAsakura

KiaAsakura Lie to me.

Gardevoir, Banette, and Flygon.
    4th Gen was really heavy on the water pokemon.

5. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I really like Blaziken and Kyogre. I had no idea how reliable they would be when I started Sapphire version, but they helped me out of several tight spots. I always used them to challenge the Elite Four because it was almost guaranteed that I would defeat them in under 10 minutes. They're just great Pokemon.

6. Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert, Flygon, Salamence, Metagross, and the Regis were all rather cool, however I'd have to go with Metagross.

7. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

My personal top five would be Latias, Manectric, Slaking, Skitty and Claydol.

8. BigBlueNYG

BigBlueNYG Banned

TOO much to pick! :eek:
    (No order)Absol,Blaziken,Sceptile,Milotic,Sableye,Dusknoir,Flygon,Clamperl,Swellow,Torkoal,Metagross,all legendaries(others I can't name. :) )
    So many!

9. Savanny Killersaurus

Savanny Killersaurus In Another Castle

Blaziken~!
    And all the Pokémon in my signature. They're my favorites and all they're all 3rd gen. <3 (except Roserade)

10. Mega Typhlosion

Mega Typhlosion Pyreon | VGC Player

I like a lot of them, but I'm going to pick Salamence and the Lati twins. They are strong and cool, and they fit my playing style very well.

11. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

These are the best in my opinion: Latios, Swampert, Sceptile, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Flygon, Aggron, Metagross

12. Focus Aipom

Focus Aipom Why so serious?

I'm quite fond of quite a few of them; however, my personal favourites includes the Treeko family, Mudkip, Minun, Absol, and Breloom.

13. absolalone111

absolalone111 Well-Known Member

3rd gen was by far my favorite gen, to name a few; Umbreon, Espion, Absol, Flygon. So more than half of my Colosseum team

14. Mightyena97

Mightyena97 Hoenn Champion

Flygon, Salamence, Blaziken, Sceptile, Camerupt

15. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Eldritch Abomination

;291; ;302; ;303; ;306; ;319; ;332; ;386;

These Pokémon comes to my mind... Uh... weird, I thought I liked more Hoenn Pokémon.

16. Aegon

Aegon _

There aren't any Gen III Pokémon I dislike, though my favourites are the Treecko line, shortly followed by Aggron, Flygon, Crawdaunt, Mawile, Duskull, Dusclops, Deoxys and the Regis.

17. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I wouldn't say the best, but I will say my favorites, which are:

-Blaziken
    -Delcatty
    -Swellow
    -Gardevoir
    -Milotic
    -Plusle
    -Minun
    -Manectric
    -Linoone

18. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

;310; ;330;
    I love them. ewe

19. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Gardevoir, Milotic, and Blaziken are my faves. And also Minun and Plusle. And Sableye. And Aggron. And Metagross. <3

20. SeiyruKazohu

SeiyruKazohu I can haz poffin?

Would have to be: Blaziken, Flygon, Altaria, Latias, Gardivoir, and Milotic

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.