• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the best 3rd Gen Poke to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put my 6 favorite, it is very difficult to choose... The 3rd Generation was the most liked, and some cool Pokémons.

1 - Blaziken
2 - Breloom
3 - Aggron
4 - Sableye
5 - Metagross
6 - Rayquaza

Pokémon like Flygon, Milotic, Zangoose and Altaria, I also very short xD

In no specific order: Grovyle, Sceptile, Hariyama, Lairon, Aggron, Sableye, Solrock, Lunatone, Vibrava, Flygon, Baltoy, Claydol, Cacnea, Cacturne, Cradily, Dusclops, Glalie, Shelgon, Salamence, Metang, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel.

That was a longer list than I was expecting.

Ladlebug

Flygon is by far the best pokemon in 3rd gen, shame it took me so long to figure out how to get one. haha

Zigh

I liek Treecko c:
Sceptile, and Rayquaza are a mean green team when used properly. ^^

Arlo

...and so on...
Hoenn's probably still my favorite dex, so I don't think I can limit it to five...

Gardevoir is my favorite. That's easy
Milotic is second favorite. That's pretty easy too.
Beyond that, just in the order they come to me - Camerupt (and Numel), Flygon (and Vibrava and Trapinch), Hariyama, Medicham, Breloom, Cacturne, Zangoose, Altaria, Shiftry, Slaking (and Vigoroth), Aggron (and Lairon and Aron). And all three starters, pretty much equally. And more I'm sure I'm forgetting...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I don't like as many 3rd gen as other gens (IDK why, most of them seem really meh to me), but I'll give it a shot:

Blaziken
Salamence
Metragross
Camerupt
Glalie
Regice
Rayquaza
Latios
Deoxys
Altaria
Zangoose
Gardevoir
Ninjask
Armaldo

Also, I feel like some Pokemon have been improved in later gens, especially ones that got neat new DW abilities or new evolutions 4th gen. For instance:

Sharpedo
Aggron
Waillord
Shiftry
Roselia
Dusclops
Absol

TheNewChamp

Gen 3 has a lot of cool-looking pokémon like:
Absol, Milotic, Salamence, Metagross, Gardevoir , Aggron, Flygon and all the legendary's :eek:

Cutty

Forever now
Swampert, Milotic, Salamence, Metagross, to name a few.

Flamer

Off the top of my head: ;264; ;257; ;381; ;272; ;378;

Looking back, Gen 3 had quite a lot of good Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.