• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the best 3rd Gen Poke to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleh

«Last Hope»
The ones I like most are Milotic, Chimecho, Skitty, Beautifly and the starters in general. I'm not such a big fan of the rest but they're nice, of course. :3

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Walrein ofc. But actually, if I had to pick one Pokemon to be my favorite out of all of gen. 3 I would say it was Flygon. I could never wait to get to the desert and capture a Trapinch. STAB Dragon moves and STAB Earthquake coupled with its overall badassness (is that a word?) make it my top choice.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Favorite third gen.. I have so many >.<

Flygon, Shiftry, Cacturne, Sceptile, Gardevoir, and Sableye <.>

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
Guys, what is so great about Gardevoir? Alakazam exists for a reason, even though it's a gen 1 Pokemon. Zam looks 1000x better and completely outclasses Gardevoir. They are both found in Emerald.

For me, the best one is Sharpedo(guys, he's better than Milotic!) or Armaldo. Also Metagross

Last edited:

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
This is a problem. Gen 3 was, slight correction: IS my favorite Gen, so it's really hard to decide.

I'll say Breloom. I really like all of them so its really hard to decide.

Well, this is quite tough. But ill list my favorites: Sceptile,Swampert,Breloom,Absol,Flygon,Salamence,Latias,Latios,Rayquaza.
But id say Rayquaza is the best in design combined with sheer power.

This is hard. I love gen 3 Pokemon so much. But, here is my top 10.

Plusle, Azurill, Chimecho, Blaziken, Flygon, Beautifly, Shiftry, Zangoose, Casform, and Kecleon.

Placa

Aspiring Trainer
Latios and Altaria. They're both dragons and they're both blue.

'Nuff salad.

*=Pichu=*

I love the Internet!
sticker_375x360.png
Pichu was the best GEN III. Well the cutest anyway.
What GEN in Minun and Plusle in? I dont know much about gens, I have never played any game.

KillerDraco

Pichu was the best GEN III. Well the cutest anyway.
What GEN in Minun and Plusle in? I dont know much about gens, I have never played any game.

Pichu is a Gen II Pokemon, Plusle and Minum are Gen III.

*=Pichu=*

I love the Internet!
sticker_375x360.png

^^ Ah.

Is it like this?

Season 3 4 5, GEN II

Season 6, GEN III

KillerDraco

^^ Ah.

Is it like this?

Season 3 4 5, GEN II

Season 6, GEN III

Generations are dependent upon the games, not the shows. But the regions and Pokedex numbers also relate to the generation.

Red/Blue/Yellow = Kanto + #1-151 = Gen I
Gold/Silver/Crystal = Johto + #152-251 = Gen II
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald = Hoenn + #252-386 = Gen III
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum = Sinnoh + #387-493 = Gen IV
Black/White/Black 2/White 2 = Unova + #494-649 = Gen V

Anyway... to get this back on track, I've always been fond of Breloom, Groudon, and the starters... but that's about it. Gen III has always tended to be my least favorite, both in terms of region and the Pokemon in it. Most of them were pretty forgettable to me.

Last edited:

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I have a lot to list, but if I were to pick one, then Salamence.

My Top 5 Favorite Pokemon From Gen 3 Are :

- Sceptile
- Seviper
- Groudon
- Kyogre
- Flygon

Other Notable Favorites Are : Swellow, Sableye, Sharpedo, Cacturne, Crawdaunt, Kecleon, Bannett, Milotic, Absol, Salamence, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, and Rayquaza.

The Hoenn Region (Generation 3) Is One of My Favorite Generations in The Pokemon Franchise.

Last edited:

Ditto B1tch

If Smeargle is your favorite Pokemon from Generation III, then my favorite Pokemon from Generation III is Tyranitar. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.