• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the best pokemon game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
i think it is poekmon yellow i like it when ;025; walks after you

I'd have to say Silver - the best day was when my team finally reached lv 100! I really think that a remake of Gold & Silver would be welcome - I know I'd buy it!

Opal Pikachu13

I'd say Yellow, it's my favorite, Pikachu following you around like the anime is awesome, and it being able to learn Surf with a minigame to go with it, I'd sure wish there was a remake of Yellow, and not only the Red/Blue remakes. :surfpika: :025ball:

C

Cho Hakkai

I love Silver as well. It had good Pokes and plenty of innovations...

DarkPersian479

It was Silver, till LeafGreen came out. Granted, the day/night thing was cool, but the remakes of the originals took us back to our roots. plus the game boasts the best character (trainer) designs of the game series.

Moonlight.

It's hard to say, seeing as each set of games has different features, usually a different region and different Pokemon. I'd say the most enjoyable for me though has to be Gold/Silver.

Pinky the Mew

I am a master!
The Crystal version pokemon, had finally recongnised us females as part of the gaming world. I'd love to have the Night/Day clock back and there was a scheduele to go by each week.

I thought for sure Pokemon launched in japan in 97'.
;151;

M

My-Bayleef

LeafGreen. It's the first (and only) game on whiich I caught a legendary, beat the elite four (and the rival), and got a Pokemon to Level 100.

undisputed_seraphim

Crystal. It had two maps to play on, and a few other fun things to do (like collecting berries every day). But RSE has surpassed this, and that's why I wish they'd remake GSC for DS...

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Imo, Emerald. Neat features+Battle Frontier=Win.

Emerald. The ONLY Special version worth the buy. 'Nuff said. TS said the rest... and there's much more as well. :eek:

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
iv just played Crystal and oh my god! theres so much they've taken out of it. pokegear day/night...why. when i startd playing cyrstal it just blew my mind

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
I'd have to say Sapphire, the game that catapulted us into high-tech pokemon games.

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
Either Gold/Silver or Red/Blue. I don't like R/S/E much at all. Will never get tired of playing Red.
~

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I have to say Crystal. GS had the most innovations, and Crystal came with even more, including easier access to items, Battle Tower, new moves, and animations that far surpass Emerald's.

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
Why is everyone a GSC fan? I personally think Emerald is better, even without Day/Night and other stuff.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
G/S/C was totally awesome and i want them to make a remake of it

Crystal was the best. I love the neat little animations. I personally think they're better than Emerald's. I loved the day/night feature and all of the extra things G/S didn't have. The fact you could finally play as a girl character was great. I was starting to think they would never have a girl playable character XD

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
Gold/Silver were the best. All of my friends agree. I like Silver because you get Lugia at level 40, and the game is at its highest dominance compared to its predecessors.

Misty-chan

Boulder Trainer
I don´t know... I like very much of Yellow and Ruby, but the others is very cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.