• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is the best pokemon in hoenn?

Lil'Master

#1 Pokemon Trainer
I think th best pokemon in hoenn is the bagon--->shellgon---->slamence

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Metagross. It can stay in the field longer than salamence. Salamence gets killed by ice moves.

Is this about favourites or strongest?

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
If it's fav then Aggron, as 4 strongest... well, I don't know

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
The strongest is clearly Deoxys it's offense is massive and only a few outrun it, it owns most everyone, but the best for me is Gardevoir.

Eloi

;263; Zigzagoon. Its so cute I spent about a half an hour in the Strategy Memo in Coliseum admiring its adorableness. Awww.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
^ When was Heracross a Hoenn Pokemon?

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Blaziken
For Blaziken is win

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Wailord, Milotic, Metagross, Registeel, Aggron, Manectric, Walrein, and Rayquaza are most of my favorites. All of them have a good design and above avarage stats.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Swampert, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Mightyena, so many . . . :p

swampert55

I'm running a 4th gen team with Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Aggron, Gardevoir, and Salamence. The 4th gen Pokemon never really caught on for me. Hoenn Pokemon FTW!

^I used an acronym! Surprising.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The best Pokemon in Hoenn or the best Pokemon introduced in Generation 3? Because tons of older Pokemon exist in Hoenn so I'm a bit confused haha. If I go with the latter though, I'd say that the "best" Pokemon introduced in Generation 3 is Deoxys. Yeah I know, generic answer but I love it's design and I love it's ability to change between forms depending on which game you had. That's just classy.